Thread: www.stocktalk.com

www.stocktalk.com

hey guys there is this really nast file spyware product from www.stocktalk.com that has been installed on a lot of my friends computers. I am not infected, but i was wondering how do i remove this thing? On there website, they will give you the option to remove their product but i am not sure whether it works. Anyways, i do have spybot and i havent told my friends to get it and run it but i was wondering if anyone has had experience with this spyware and how they deleted it...thanks
    Support your right to arm bears.

^^This was the first video game which i played on an old win3.1 box

Ok, I went to the site, poked around and did not see any spyware. It didnt prompt me for anything and I have my Mozilla settings on Paranoid. I ran Spybot afterward and it didnt find anything. (With latest definitions) Do you have a direct link to what your friends could of downloaded?

Ahhh... from the other thread I see it is http://www.talkstocks.net Which prompts you....
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)