Thread: Need Info for Xyplex 3140

Need Info for Xyplex 3140

I think the post says it all, but I need some information on a Xyplex 3140 24 port 10baseT Hub. A manual would be especially helpful. Went googling, but the fish wern't biting. Thanks guys!

I couldnt find anything other than http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=251056 which you would order the maanual. your could try searching for SX-3140-002 manuals which is what you are looking for.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

Thanks for that serial number. As for the link, sure I guess that is funny and all.
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

Ooops sorry about the link. I guess it hadnt copied the one i wanted. Just a second and i will get you the one that i had meant to post

PeacE
    -BoB

edit: heres the link http://jpunix.netfirms.com/mnitx/qisv.html guess thats what i get for trying to get things done quickly haha.
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)