Thread: Jack Schitt

Jack Schitt

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against her parents' objections, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and, because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt, " you can correct them.

Sincerely, Crock O. Schitt
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Banned
    Thats a lot of Schitt!

Well schitt on me...
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Elite Hacker
    http://home.pacbell.net/diana_do/knowjack.htm
    here it is in a flash movie. I used to visit an awesome flash humor page, but I think it's gone now. There are still tons of them out there though.

Thats a lot of Schitt!
    Well Schitt yeah!

that was pretty good and thank you h3r3tic for the link
    --ZG78

cool!
    ****!
    Sometimes realitys are dreams we cannot live in.... (as my bst fren says) [/shadow]