Greetings All:

Well, I don't know about you, but this "discussion board" thing that they have on AntiOnline is really getting in the way of me being able to enjoy the ads. I mean, that's why I visit AntiOnline, to enjoy the advertising, and if I occasionally have to scroll past some content, it makes surfing the ads very inconvenient.

Maybe someone could set something up in the site options section like maybe "Turn Off Content"? I think it would really help being able to surf the ads more efficiently, without having all of the other stupid stuff get in the way.

Also, I can still see a little bit of content "above the fold" on the main page. Is my browser messed up or is this a problem with the page layout? I mean, the last thing that I want to see when I visit AntiOnline is some actual content! Maybe if you put another 3 or 4 ads ABOVE the logo, it would take care of this problem?

Please do something quickly to remedy the situation, having actual discussions and articles is seriously hindering my ability to enjoy the advertising that this site has become known for!