Application Memory Error?

Thread: Application Memory Error?

Application Memory Error?

I keep getting an error whenever I try to start Steam (Sierras new thing for games). Sometimes it can start but always gets just 18 servers in list then freezez and 30 seconds later comes up with an error: 'Application Error: The instruction "0x013f393d" referenced memory at "0x014aa2c8". The memory could not be "read". Click ok to terminate the program' I have tried system restore, and reinstall but cant get it to work. Maybe a problem with my RAM? I really have no idea. Thanx in advance guys!

System Specs: AMD Athlon XP 2600+, 512meg, RAM 2-120 gig HDD's, one 40, and one 180, ATI All In Wonder Rage 128 Pro (POC), SB Live Sound Card, all on a K7N2-Delta MSI N-force2 chipset mother board.
    101010 = The answer to liff the universe and everything...

Install latest service pack.

Remove and re-install Adobe acrobat

I had the same problem !!!

Didnt work man... I got updates... and rmoved and reinstalled acrobat. Now it just freezer when its at bout 10 meg of RAM and has only read 300k and writen 150k GRRR!!!! makes me mad i hat steam now!

Dude. I fixed it! Thanx to you. I just had to reinstall like 5 times after doing the acrobat thing... it took forever but it works now. I love antionline! Anything u need just ask!