Thread: need help

need help

can anybody help me get creditcard numbers

well um, incase you didnt know, thats not what AO is for, this is a secuirty website designed to help people understand hackers and security methods so they can prevents such things, like people stealing credit cards, im not gonna neg you, but those are the wrong types of questions to be asking, go and look at the faq here : http://www.antionline.com/misc.php?action=faq
    if all you wanna do is try and find credit card numbers, this site is not for you.
    speak your mind becuase those who matter don\'t mind and those who mind don\'t matter

also, you forget that this forum is called "Code Review". I fail to see how this has anything to do with reviewing code. The absolute BEST thing you can do here is to read the FAQ. Read it over and over and over until you get it in to your head that AO is here to help people learn and not to commit crimes. Read the Faq, join the white hats, and learn something, eh? Cuz right now you are going downbn the wrong path...Please no negs

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Go here for them. But shhh.. keep it a secret okay?