Is it just me or....

Thread: Is it just me or....

Banned

Question Is it just me or....

Please don't neg me to death if this has allready been posted before but is it just me or does AO seem to have a lot less "Security Downloads". I seem to remember being able to download "mail bombers" for example and they arn't there any more. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not sure wheter there have been cuts or not in the dl database, but most of the proggies on the dl section required little space, so i think that's not a possibility.

But then again i have never dl proggies, just white papers and reading stuff....

If you really want to know wait for some of the seniors to answer or do the search your self on the foruns...it will probably give you like 1000 results if you search for 'AO download'.

/edit

oh you'll get more then 1000 cause u can't use 'AO' in the search, the minimun is 3 letters use antionline instead

AO French Antique News Whore
    Those were VERY old program! Realy out of date! Those we on the site before JP turn Antionline into a Forum.. Back in the 1990s!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

My guess would be that jupiter media took most of the downloads off after they upgraded the site a day ago.
    =

Token drunken Irish guy
    I think they may have taken some of the calls to get rid of the downloads from the Site Suggestions Forum. Lets face it nobody here wants Mailbombers of Sub7 etc., it only attracts idiots.

Banned
    I know THAT, it was only an example Ennis.

Token drunken Irish guy
    I didnt say you didnt, I too am allowed to use examples you know.