Thread: *Fixed* Contacting admin

BANNED

contacting admin

i couldnt register on the site because of an error with the registration form and i hunted and hunted for a way to get in touch with an admin. you should make it where if someone isnt registered they can at least get a message to the admin without having to hunt forever.

and now im getting a runtime error that says 484 when i click on the page anyone know what thats about?

We fixed the registration problem yesterday. You've obviously been able to complete the registration form now, as you're posting now as a registered member

For contact information, click on "Contacting Us" under "About AntiOnline" in the right side menu on the front page.

Which page is producing the runtime error?

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

BANNED
    wasnt really complaining just pointin the problem out so newbies like me wouldnt have problems getting in

http://www.antionline.com/newthread....ead&forumid=15
    is the page with the error it might be all the start new thread pages ill check and see

im getting the error everytime i try to post anything that isnt a reply is there an error with IE or anything like that i should know about?

I fixed some javascript that would've been causing errors on all the advanced reply pages (the reply page, but not the quick reply box), as well as new threads -- anything with the gradient maker included on the page. Let me know if that fixed your problems.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.