Thread: Whatta ****tard

Red face Whatta ****tard

Here is something for you to laugh at.

Thanks for posting the link in IRC rioter

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php...5&pagenumber=1

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    What I can't believe is that there are a) 28 pages on this b) that anyone would actually use that number after it's been posted.

Then again, given that he posted it (assuming it wasn't an attempt to see who'd use it) he might not be brilliant enough to call the CC company and have them issue a new card/new number and put a tag on the "0wn3d" one.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

"A fool and his money are soon parted"? Anyone who is too stupid to a) sign the card right in the first place and b) put his card on the web really doesn't deserve to have any money. It's far too dangerous.

I can just imagine the bill he will be recieving for this. Not the brightest bulb in the pack thats for sure.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

Hmmm me thought that was a wonderful idea.
    LOL
    nah me wonders what this dudes I.Q is..?
    Or maybe he's just chemically imbalanced and thought it would be cool to loot he's dad's credit card and put it on the net.

I don't know no more some of the people around these days, it's just amazing..

Anyhow cheers and thanks for the funny link Duvel..

Kris

LMFAO

omg some people really should be castrated before they get a chance to breed - why oh why would anyone do this?? what a tard

v_Ln

read up to page 23 but was sucky from page 10 or so on but was still funny ass

if he was dumb enough to post his CC on the internet, you think he was smart enough to cancel it yet?

*adds bleach to global gene-pool*