For all you mud players and coders

Thread: For all you mud players and coders

For all you mud players and coders

For all of you that like to play texted base muds that enforce roleplaying i have found one that is the best ive seen yet. Unwritten legends! This is the first game i have found that enforces roleplaying instead of saying they encourage it. The game is in beta testing now and should come up for release soon. For those of you that like Mud roleplaying games here is the url

Http://www.unwritten.net

Also for all you coders that need a few refrences this company is hiring coders to do coding for the mud although you wont earn any money coding for them they will give you a great letter of recommendation for volenteer work that works great on a resume. They are in bad need of coders. to apply for a staff position with them check out this url.

http://www.unwritten.net/staff.html

This isent trying to promote the game there is really no point since its a free game still in beta testing.. I just know to alot of roleplayers get sick of playing with all of these i wanna be more powerful than you people.

Also to add a little more this game is great haves extensive race and professions, it pays attention to other things that most muds do not, great spells,Creatures, community, ect....

At least give the game a look best mud ive seen around in a while. Hell there review is better than muds you have to pay for like dragonrealms.gemstone, ect....

Banned
    What does it mean to "force roleplaying"?

Well its not really forced role playing. Its more of this game is in beta it is a roleplaying game so RPing is incouraged. The dev's of the game dont force you to roleplay but they would perfer you did. The players on the other hand are roleplayers and if ya act Out of Character with them they'll proboaly kill your game character repeatly.