Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *Fixed* Addicts Forum

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I think mnstrgrl is a girl, not a guy. ie., monstergirl
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

ahh that doesnt mean anything anydays. But i agree she has done quite a nice bit of work for the past couple days.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

BIOS Bomber
    Originally posted here by fl34bit3
    ahh that doesnt mean anything anydays. But i agree she has done quite a nice bit of work for the past couple days.

PeacE
    -BoB
    Remember that in a month when the next round of bitching starts about them not doing anything for us.
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Banned
    Actually that was a nice bit of work, should stop the bitching for a while anyway, cheers guys

Me thinks that Alt_Ctrl_Delete should proove that she has access to the Addicts Forum, by actually posting in one of the Threads or even start a new Thread..

cheers
    creative

There were a few ways I discovered that a user could get access to posts or parts of posts in the Addicts forum without having true access. I've fixed one of those bugs. There's one more that I know about, but it's going to take a bit more work to fix, and it only allows a user to see a small chunk of a post, so it's not high on my list of priorities at the moment.

I don't believe it's possible for a user to start a thread or post a reply to the Addicts forum if they aren't supposed to have access. If there's a way to do it, please PM me w/details so I can fix it.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

I have not tried this in a while but there used to be a problem with the sticky threads in the addicts forum as well, just read some of the stickies

mnstrgrl - You did a good job fixing it up. I tried a few techniques I knew that used to work about 6 months to a year ago, and none of them worked. I even came up with a few more, and sure enough it didn't get me in.

I was able to get names of the threads under the Addicts Forum, but in a different way than using Search. But my technique relies on search..., so...

BTW, will any Addicts Checkout the thread "400 - Posts today" and scroll to the bottom and look for me? mnstrgrl - that was the only thing I could do in there

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Kewl.. you can subscribe to the thread.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Well, yeah

I can't seem to find any options in the profile to e-mail the entire reply though. So I can subscribe, but I can't read it

Edit:
    Well, I might as well list what I tried:

Quoting Addict Post into Normal Thread Like This One (Tried for the first time) - Didn't work
    Printing Thread / Post Feature (This used to work) - Didn't work
    Send to Friend featuture (Tride for the first time) - Got Title, Didn't work
    Tried to go straight to post reply, replacing thread ID (Never worked) - Still didn't work
    and now Subscribe to thread (Only thing that worked, but you still can't read it, only learn who replies) - Learn who posted, didn't work

and yes, I know about the preview thing that mnsgrl mentioned. (works)