Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson raided

Red face Michael Jackson raided

It happened again. The feds raided Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch.

Ten years ago, Jordie Chandler whose identity was kept under wraps during the investigation and some years afterward, made allegations the former superstar had molested him. The case crumbled after Jordie was given $20 million to shut up.

Now, they are ready to make a "major announcement" at 11:00 am today, and some reporters speculate an arrest warrant is in play for the guy. However, as we all know, with the money this guy has (some say he is going broke, but I would love to be as poor ans MJ) he can afford the best attorneys and the DA has a long row to hoe.

I used to be one of his biggest fans, but I am sorry, there are too many indicators he likes little boys a little too much. Here is this grown man that thinks he is Peter Pan, has his own theme park, more toys than Toys R Us, petting zoo and a house to die for any little kid would think they have died and gone to heaven. Not only does he have the toys, but he also has the power. Kids and adults alike are in awe of such talent and he could use that to his advantage.

These are allegations and are in no way proof he is guilty. It would make a great trial to watch on CourtTV, if it ever gets to that point.

Old Fart
    These are allegations and are in no way proof he is guilty. It would make a great trial to watch on CourtTV, if it ever gets to that point.
    Set your TIVO box...they issued an arrest warrant.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Ahh, then the courts will be involved. I will stay tuned to CourtTV. Thanks Al

the former superstar
    hee hee.....

did they arrest him yet?...

Its was only a matter of time before this happened. And it will probably happen again and again. Cant wait to see what happens to him.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

Yeah i know it's about time that all those Famous People realised that they cannot break the Law and expect to get away with it.
    I know that M Jackson might live an eccentric lifestyle so to speak, but God how dumb is he not to realise that of course he's gonna get accused of this sorta stuff.
    Even if he is innocent, not many people are going to believe him, i thought that he mighta of learned from the first Accusation.
    But NO M Jackson continued sharing he's bed with little boys..
    Me woulda thought that he woulda learnt he's lesson the first time. Fine he states that what he is doing is innocent, and that he wants to help all those in need.
    But there's no need for him to sleep in the same bed as a little boy, that's just stupid.
    And maybe he doesn't understand it, and i think that he should get charged get taken to court and be taught a very valuable lesson that he cannot continue what he's doing..

Just a few months ago he dangled one of he's children of that Balcony i'm sure you all heard about that..
    Yet he got away with it..
    And yet if an ordinary Joe Blow happened to do the same they woulda got in serious trouble, but because M Jackson did it it's ok..
    I don't think so i hope that they lock him away and Throw the key's Away. He's just a menace to society as far as i'm concerned and the sooner he's locked away the Sooner no more children will be Molested by this dirty old Man...@!
    And he's having a sook about how the police are just trying to ruin he's knew Album that is due for release shortly..My arse just another lame excuse he's trying to use to get out of this pile of trouble that he's gotten himself into..

I think that he needs to get off he's Power Trip and realise that he ain't God no matter how much he thinks that he is, and that ass long as he continues to sleep with Minors he's gonna get accused of some serious things wether he is Guilty or Innocent.
    But i really think that he's Guilty.
    He's a looney just watch those Documentry's they did on him. He should be sent the Mental Asylum and maybe get some Shock Treatment and then once he's woken up to himself and realised that the world don't revolve around him then maybe realise him with some strict Conditions...

And i am interested to know how he's gonna pay for all he's court bills as he's reportly Bankrupt anyhow, so lets see him Bribe the kid in Question outta not going through with the allegations..

well that's the end of that rant

Peace
    creative

If ya want to see the original court docs from the case that jackson bought off the kid. The smokinggun has them. They are very damning. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

apparantly they can't find him to arrest him - his private plane landed...was on the runway for an hr but no-one left it and then it flew off again for an unkown destenation! Think he is just keeping himself out of public light atm due to this or has he done a runner to avoid jail time??

v_Ln

Remember, last time this happend he skipped the country. I have a feeling this one's going to seal his fate.

Afterall, how often is one accused of a sex crime.... most people....never. Then again, this guy is loaded with cash. From what I understand, the kids parents funding (for the kids cancer stuff) had been cut off, since he was in remission, as soon as the mother found out she went off the deep end. They're family is really poor or something.

Geragos is set to defend Jacko. I heard this morning that he has been on/aware of these charges since Febuary. Jacko knew this was coming, the public didn't, thus the shock.

Any idea if jacko has been found yet? i havent heard anything today about it.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)