CyberArmy: Sered

View Poll Results: is microsoft todays version of the titanic?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • microsoft is untouchable

5 71.43%
  • microsoft is a sinking ship

1 14.29%
  • unable to tell at this time

1 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CyberArmy: Sered

CyberArmy: Sered

Hey everybody!!! I was thinking, maybe if we posted alot about Sered (CyberArmy's replacement for Zebulun) that they would maybe get it back up quicker...so to you guys who want Zebulun and the NEW and IMPROVED Sered back up, POST and show them that we want it back!! I'm probably going to get in trouble for this but...I really want to at least be able to see Sered
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

For those of you dont know, Zebulun and Sered are wargames...those of you who want a good challenge, and would rather show your talent legally than illegally POST!!! We could all learn from a good challenge...
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

Oh yah, in case any of you are wondering why CyberArmy.net isn't working, its because they are having ISP problems...

Um, uh huh huh.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Umm Yes.
    Don't have a clue on what this one's about but allwell maybe someone could break it down and spoon feed it to me...???
    LMFAO

creative

I think he just discovered the CyberArmy h4x0r challenge, old one used to be Zebulun, new one must be Sered, I dunno though, I got bored of Zeb pretty quick. Forgot what level I got to, wasn't very high, I got the free web space and then quit. I think he's mad 'cause the site is down and he's bored, heh heh.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

CyberArmy was originally planning on replacing Zebulun(their past wargame challenges) with Sered, which was a new up to date collection of challenges...then it was stopped because Wargames were to affiliated with the modern script kiddy hacker, there is alot more to it that isn't really important, but thats the main gist...so anybody going to positively respond? lol

Banned
    hm, here you go have some fun with these, that wargames you are talking about is not the only one you know ...http://www.antionline.com/showthread...ker+challenges

some of them

edit: some of those don't work and there is a great thread by "nOodLe" i just can't find it, PM him and he'll probably know where it is.

Banned
    knoledgesponge: They're not wargames mate. And they weren't stopped because of it being script kiddie-ish, they were stopped because the development team didn't feel like anyone appreciate them.

Token drunken Irish guy
    Oh and you can edit your origanal message rather than posting three times in reply to yourself.