open source p2p program

Thread: open source p2p program

Blast From the Past

Question open source p2p program

Is there and open source/redhat linux compatiable verson of kazaa or emule or something out there?
    ife searched antionline i cant find anything
    ive been on emule's site and i cant find anything
    could someone shed some light on this?

please tell me if this goes in another fourm il try to move it
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

Elite Hacker
    Check out
    There's bound to be a few on there. Also, I think they had something on the screensavers a while back which worked on windows, mac and linux, which looked pretty good. I can't remember what it was and I tried searching their site but I couldn't find it. Hope you find what you need at sourceforge.

You might wanna check out gnucleus. Though it's not linux-compatible, you might like to see the source and see how it all works and whatnot, if that's what you're using it for.

Also, check out

And, here ya go, check out for the mldonkey (linux version of edonkey2000) source. Hope this all helps mate.

mldonkey rules it is written in ocaml , is very stable , access to donkey,fastrack,overnet,gnuttela,directconnect,bitttorrent,soulseek an all in one beauty.You can control it either through several different gui's ,your browser or telnet even, How could anyone ask for more? And even windows users can use it now i believe. I just can't say enough good things about it.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Blast From the Past
    i found xmule over at sourceforge and in currently installing it
    meanwhile im downloading mldonkey
    thanks all

sorry just hav to say i love linux, so simple yet chalenging and the multitasking, o the multitasking
    download,surf web,listin to music, and install how does it do it
    (end rave)
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger