Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TECh SUPPORT

I'm afraid that I must agree with zonewalker and slick here.

Its fine to post some posts in Tech Humor, and GCC, but AO is here as a community. This means that everyone here helps out. Now I'm not trying to pick on you or anything, but all your doing is getting your post count up by posting in GCC and Tech Humor.

Now no ones negged you yet, and I hope that no one does, but it would be very good if you could start helping other members or finding good information to post.. I know you probably want your AP's in the green instead of red, so to do this, post some usefull information and don't try to get greenies by posting a bunch of funny stuff.

I hope that maybe you can see what we are talking about.
    =

ha ha ha
    it was a tough problem indeed
    Sometimes realitys are dreams we cannot live in.... (as my bst fren says) [/shadow]

see....theres a one liner....get on his case...

and ill try to lay off for a while...ill only post usefull stuff...if you gimme a break

ok?
    deal?

Oh my fruiting god there's another one...
    Some one check him out, i've only seen him posting in Tech Humour..
    He's another one liner when he's not posting a million jokes from other sites forums...

Cheers
    creative

one of the differences is Irish is that whilst you and Neohunk have been here about the same length of time (Oct2003), you have made more than twice the amount of posts that Neohunk has - by far you are someone who needs to cool it more.

However having said that Irish your point is valid... Neohunk take some advice and lay off the one liners like the above, it's not going to bring you any favours

Z

PS Irish - I don't do deals but improve your posts and lets see what happens shall we?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

I will work on it...If you ive me a chance to

Hi David.. IrIsHASSasIN..

still having problems with the folks accepting you here, huh ?

I see you've gotten yourself a new nick.. it's "AllYourBase" isn't it ?
    I could tell by your style of writing.. your one liners, your tendency to lash out when backed into a corner. I'll bet you could open up 10 accounts and I'd still be able to tell it was you.

so by my observation, this is your third account ?

If you would just post something that was a paragragh or two long and actually say something you'd be better accepted.. good luck in your new life here at AO.

is there a problem with my account?
    Couse if there is....i dont care

so is that an admission ? hehe.. I see you anwswering your own threads as your alterego.

it's fine by me.. just thought I'd point out how transparent you are..

like I said.. good luck.. a new start.. hopefully a better one.

can someone say..... 'post whoreage'?
    Just wait till i get my slappin gloves on.....