Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TECh SUPPORT

oh oh oh me me me ...post whoreage WOOO!

even though this started out as a joke and became quite a discussion, i've found that reading this entire 'postty war' actually made me laugh eheheheh

shouldn't there be some sort of control on new accounts in order to prevent the return of the banned users? It sounds like some terminator never ending episode... they always keep coming don't they?

I was thinking I read somewhere here that in instances of multiple accounts, some of the accounts could be deleted by the moderators...maybe that was somewhere else?

Not that it's really any of my business.....

hummm

first off i like the jokes but anyway..

I think this thread should be move to the piss and moan forum..

here is a solution jokes posted in this thread should'nt count as post..
    would that make everybody happy than you would'nt have addicts that just post useless junk as you guys would say.. I am not on anybodys side but where the hell is the moderator for this thread.. kil it it is no longer funny

ie tech hummor
    why?

Not to change the subject back to the original one, but I'd like to talk about tech support.

Things like actual stories from your jobs in tech support that might evoke a snicker.

I'd like at least that much.

Here's an example: One of my superiors calls me and says that the cup holder on his computer is broken. I really tried talking with him hoping that he was not talking about his
    cd-rom drive but he was, and he was serious.

Another time I was very busy all day with trouble calls and I keep getting calls from this one 1stSgt who tells me his email and internet are broken, describing the long-winded error messages he was recieving from Outlook and IE. I finally get down there and show him the problem. His lan cable was disconnected. I held up the end up the cable and he cursed out loud to himself.
    \"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic\" -Arthur C. Clark