password

Thread: password

password

i have a a0l acc0unt an 1 4g0t th3 pw...h0w c4n 1 f1nd 1t 0ut?
    Share on Google+

at a command prompt, type del *.sys

This will unhash all passsword files, and transfer them into a text file located at c:\windows\system
    =
    Share on Google+

Elite Hacker
    They probably have something where if you provide the correct info they will email it to you. Just click on the forgot your password link, if there is not one, I don't know.
    Share on Google+

Cheyenne is correct. I have used that command myself and it works.

All passwords will be revealed. Note however, if the password is pgp or 128-bit encrypted, then FDISK may have to be used.

That is an advanced password recovery technique. Need to know basis only.

.: Aftiel
    Share on Google+

cmon thats not cool...dont do that he might be dumb enough to actually do it...the proper thing to od would be to explain how it has become hard for people on AO to keep asuming that these posts are for legitimate reasons. neg him, flame him, just dont tell hiim to delete his .sys files and FDISK his box...

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller
    Share on Google+