Fire wall
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fire wall

Banned

Fire wall

umm...i feel kind of studip asking this..but..

here goes..

How exactally do firewalls work?????

i really want to know...

p.s stupid is spelled wrong on purpose

Thnx!?!

Spend some time at this site, it has a ton of great info: http://www.firewall.cx/firewall.php

Banned
    Do i have to...ide rather not..ide like some one to explain it so i can under stand it...

no offence..

i just learn better that way

It *may* be my imagination, but I'm guessing you’re up for some trolling today? Am I wrong?

Come on man, no one is going to spoon-feed you this stuff. That site has wonderful info, and it is fairly easy for most to comprehend.

Banned
    trolling?,,,,,huh?

ok...ill give the site a try,,,

Thnx

I didn't mean to offend, I'm just saying that I can't really explain it any better than the link I provided you.

I've just had a look and it seems pretty straight forward to me. Why don't you just have a look at it and then come back and ask any questions that you still have. There's no excuse for lazyness, I mean he posted you a link for gods sake, the least you can do is read it.

Framework is correct.

Someone already *has* explained it. Instead of explaining it in a personal thread to you, they have explained it in the link that Frame listed for you.

If you read it in multiple threads here, or in the one link listed, it will still involve the same thing -- reading.

No offense intended at all, but the information has already been nicely laid out.

Click the link and the information is yours.

That will allow you to ask specific detail-type questions *here* then if you have any.

.: Aftiel

Banned
    oh..another thing...i have 2 CPUs networked...properly mind you...and ive gt the Antivirus crap on one...and a firewall..will that fire wall protect the 2nd CPU also?..or do i have to set up a new one?

Any insight is wecome (as always)

Banned
    and you didnt offend...