Wanted: Old computers and/or parts for free or very cheap

Thread: Wanted: Old computers and/or parts for free or very cheap

Wanted: Old computers and/or parts for free or very cheap

I'm looking for old computers and/or parts for free or very cheap. PM me with details. If parts/computers are mailed, you handle shipping and handling. If you live near me (I live in Mentor,Ohio (GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!)) PM me with info of where we can meet, and we'll negotiate price or I'll pick up parts.

Correction to this thread. Don't PM me, just reply to the thread. Thanks.

Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

I tried but none of the places had any "trash".

I have an old crap... errr... Mac PowerPC for you. I'll give it to you for free.

You pay shipping, and you pay me $5.00 to box it up. It comes with only the PowerPC Performa 3000CD? I'm not quite sure of the model number... keyboard, mouse (no software). You can either use the OS on there... Mac OS4, or load a version of linux on it. Yellowdog?

No warranties, etc. It comes "as is".

PM me if you want it.

I might be able to dig up some old PI 200mhz boxes that'd be good enough for a small linux firewall or router or something. I have to see if we've thrown them all out yet.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.