Thread: About My Antipoints

About My Antipoints

I dont know how long my profile has said this, but I noticed today that on my profile it says that user tends to post and then it points down to all the way negative. It says that I have given 100% negative antipoints and 0% positive. But I know that I have given positive antipoints to 3 people and I think I gave negative once. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

I think this occurs with all new members. Since your AP's assignments don't affect anybody anyway, the total is always zero when the calculation finishes figuring out what you've assigned. Wait until your AP's pack a little more of a punch and you'll see it start to move.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Really? Hmm... I am going to go reread the FAQ. It seems I have been skipping little things when I read or something. I'm not really sure why... maybe 2 1/2 hours of sleep a night isnt enough?

Your AntiPoints will not affect anyones AntiPoint status untill you receive 50 positive AntiPoints of your own once you have gotten 50 it will go to the middle and say user has give 50% positive antipoints and 50% negative antipoints

Banned
    DeadAddict is right (although I'm not sure about the amount of antipoints you need before the gradient meter shows your accurate amount of assignments... if DeadAddict says it's 50, I believe him).
    This has been an issue for a while, so I'm adding this to mnstrgrl's to-fix-list.

And 2.5 hours of sleep per night is more than enough. If you don't mind looking like a zombie.

*Moved from AntiOnline: How do I?*