A Book I am "Reading"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Book I am "Reading"

T3h Ch3F

A Book I am "Reading"

I ordered and recieved this book a few weeks ago, I have been doing my best to avoid the bong and Battlfield 1942, to sit and read through it for at least 30 min. a day.

Yes it is good toilet reading.

For real anyone who is a noob, as far as firewall design, which I am. Will benefit from this read.

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/fire2/desc.html

The basics first!

Ltrz.

Olas

Re: A Book I am "Reading"

Originally posted here by Galdron
    I ordered and recieved this book a few weeks ago, I have been doing my best to avoid the bong and Battlfield 1942, to sit and read through it for at least 30 min. a day.

For real anyone who is a noob, as far as firewall design, which I am. Will benefit from this read.

The basics first!

Ltrz.

Olas
    Kewl does it talk about any good advanced correlation tekniques hehe!

T3h Ch3F

Re: Re: A Book I am "Reading"

Originally posted here by TheGh0st
    Kewl does it talk about any good advanced correlation tekniques hehe!

Order the book man, it is a good slow read. lol

P: Bro

T3h Ch3F

Re: A Book I am "Reading"

The basics first!

Just failed the bong test!

Ltrz.

Olas

Re: Re: A Book I am "Reading"

I dunno I was looking at my bong thinking maybe take a **** hit the bong and do some reading but I read your post and realized I really need to cut down on the readn! hehe

T3h Ch3F

Bro

Buy the book and read it. It is good ****.

Banned
    Yeah Oreilly is a good source of books, I haven't seen one of there books yet that aren't good.

Not one. I am just curious does the book give code, I have been curious about writing my own Firewall in C.

I am just wondering if it gives you any code

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    You can see what's inside the book through Amazon. Their Look Inside feature is quite nice for this kind of stuff.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Battlefield 1942, no other game has wasted so much of my time or brought me as much fun. If you play the EoD mod stop by thegamezone.nl (217.170.2.110:14567) I'm on there most nights and could always appreciate some new competition. </off topic>

Originally posted here by [Dami3n]
    Battlefield 1942, no other game has wasted so much of my time or brought me as much fun. If you play the EoD mod stop by thegamezone.nl (217.170.2.110:14567) I'm on there most nights and could always appreciate some new competition. </off topic>
    I dunno you have to admit it is quite fun to snipe peepz in MOHAA... I love to get a good head shot. I think the sniper rifle in BF is better though. Nothing quite as refreshing as watching someones head pop like a grape. I have the blood addon pack and I have to say I am overwhelmed with both games but I can't fly a plane very well in the game. In real life I can fly a Jet but in the game I am just lost.