Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Book I am "Reading"

I very rarely play regular battlefield anymore, too many smacktards. I play the EoD (vietnam) mod, its much more mature and mainly infantry based so there's some unbelievable firefights. Planes are quite easy to fly in EoD too, as are the choppers, and compared to regular BF sniping in EoD is unbelievably easy, anyone can shoot stationary targets and skilled people can hit moving targets but the snipers on EoD actually play like one. Moving around and staying hidden, supporting troops and scouting for artillery, you don't see that much anymore with BF or DC. Theres nothing better than being pinned down by enemy forces and seeing 3-4 fully loaded troop transport hueys coming to help you and napalm incinerating your opponants. Like I said, you should come to my regular server and check it out. It's heavily admined and pings great as long as you are in europe, dunno about the US. (Damn, I sound like an advertiser don't I?)

Originally posted here by [Dami3n]
    I very rarely play regular battlefield anymore, too many smacktards. I play the EoD (vietnam) mod, its much more mature and mainly infantry based so there's some unbelievable firefights. Planes are quite easy to fly in EoD too, as are the choppers, and compared to regular BF sniping in EoD is unbelievably easy, anyone can shoot stationary targets and skilled people can hit moving targets but the snipers on EoD actually play like one. Moving around and staying hidden, supporting troops and scouting for artillery, you don't see that much anymore with BF or DC. Theres nothing better than being pinned down by enemy forces and seeing 3-4 fully loaded troop transport hueys coming to help you and napalm incinerating your opponants. Like I said, you should come to my regular server and check it out. It's heavily admined and pings great as long as you are in europe, dunno about the US. (Damn, I sound like an advertiser don't I?)
    PM me the info for everything if ya can... I will dl the mod and set everything up I would love to drop in and play a while.

Check your inbox.