Signature
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signature

Signature

A few months ago, in my old account, I was able to have my signature be automatically displayed. This no longer seems to be so.

Is it still possible? If so, how?
    www.ADigitalPimp.com
    There is a ghost in the machine, and he is my friend.

You mean displayed in each post? You can still do that. It should be displayed as long as you have one saved.

Just click on Add/Edit Signature in the side panel.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

I do have one saved, yet it doesn't display...::Frowns softly::
    www.ADigitalPimp.com

Elite Hacker
    Your sig will only be displayed in your first post on each page of a thread. This is to save time and bandwidth.

Makes sense, but I've noticed my signature has repeatedly deleted itself. I do not like this. Not one bit.
    www.ADigitalPimp.com

I don't know then, I don't really understand how this site works. As far as websites go, I can do HTML, anything more advanced (XML, PHP, Active Server whatevers) is beyond me. I understand the basics of everything, but I never cared to learn the rest.

It may very well be a bug. If it is, go ahead and post it in the "Oops, A bug" forum.

edit: see, my sig disappeared.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Will do.
    www.ADigitalPimp.com

Elite Hacker
    Originally posted here by SonofGalen
    Makes sense, but I've noticed my signature has repeatedly deleted itself. I do not like this. Not one bit.
    When you say that, do you mean you make your signature, and save it. Then you start browsing around and it is gone? I don't understand. Also, if your sig is too big or more than 4 lines your sig will change to a message telling you to change your sig so that it is 4 lines or less. Are you sure you saved your sig when this happened?

edit:
    It seems to work now. Just give it a while and if it happens again, then I would put it in the oops a bug. Also, like in this thread, your sig is only on your first post. That is the way it is supposed to be. It will not show up in your other posts on the same page, in case that is what you mean by deleted(I don't think that's what you meant though). Hope it gets straightened out.

I save it and it appears for may-be ten minutes, but then it gets deleted. It DOES work, and I've kept under the restrictions. I KNOW I saved it, especially the last couple of times.
    www.ADigitalPimp.com

Your sig will only be displayed in your first post on each page of a thread. This is to save time and bandwidth.

edit: see, my sig disappeared.
    It didn't disappear. Like h3r3tic said, your signature only appears on the first post in any given page. Your signature is still showing on this post, just not any after that on that page.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!