Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Plane hit the Pentagon?

One other thing that might explain why that much of the building was not damaged.

If you've ever touched an airplane wings, its not veryt sturdy at all. Like rapier said it is made out of aluminum. When that airplane hit the pentagon, more than likely doing 400mph+, the intesity of the heat from the explosion would be more than enough to disintegrate the wings. After all, that where all the fuel is held is in the wings. Sure the wings probably hit a little bit, but also remember that it was clipping poles on its way in. So when it did hit the building the wings probably folded backwards.
    =

So basically, you want me to believe that the government blew up its own building? Do you remember watching the news, and hearing eye witenesses talking about seeing the plane fly low and hit the building?
    Never said any such thing. I believe the article suggested it was a bus, still a terrorist type thing, but still..

As for "a couple of farmers" do some real research, there were more than that. Doesn't matter though.

Another conspiracy debunked by AO. I knew you guys wouldn't let me down. :-)
    www.ADigitalPimp.com
    There is a ghost in the machine, and he is my friend.

We are your 24 hour research team dude

I do know that there was far less people with the roswell thing that what there was with with the pentagon thing.
    =

"I do know that there was far less people with the roswell thing that what there was with with the pentagon thing."

There were several hundred people who have come forward with Roswell information, especially if you count the ex-military folk...but that's a moot point.

Perhaps I'll bring conspiracy stuff to the boards regularly, see how much support we can find, or how much we can destroy. :-)
    www.ADigitalPimp.com

lol

That would be kind interesting I suppose.

Perhaps AO should have its own Debate team??
    lol
    =

This is the sort of thing that is fun, and at a place like AO there are enough smart people, who know enough weird things, that we can have fun with this.

::Grins:: There are enough things that I still don't know about that asking around here can help me out a good deal.
    www.ADigitalPimp.com

Have any of you ever been to a crash site of a large airplane? I have been to several, and not to be shouting 'conspiracy', but the photo's shown on that site and others I have seen, do leave a lot of unanswered questions. Not having been there, I couldn't even begin to answer any of them, and I doubt that anyone could get any straight answers out of our government (they just don't operate that way).
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

SonOfGalen, something you should consider is that the Pentagon, before 9/11 had been going through a series of remodlings. The section of the Pentagon that was hit was the only wedge of the Pentagon for which the remodling had been completed. During the renovations, there were several things that were done to improve the survivability of the structure in the event of a catastrophic event. The primary thing that limited the damage from the rest of the Pentagon was due to the use of kevlar (I think it was Kevlar, don't remember exactly now) fabric between rooms/main structural elements. This severely limited the effect of the explosion.

I will look around and see if I can find any public references to the above information. To me, it sounds like you have gone off the deep end of consipiracy theories.

/nebulus

Here ya go:
    http://www.architectureweek.com/2001/1003/news_1-2.html
    Also on the exterior walls, between the steel columns, the renovation crew had placed Kevlar cloth, similar to the material used for bullet-proof vests. This had the effect of holding together building materials so they wouldn't become deadly projectiles in an explosion.
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)