Thread: Displaying posts

Displaying posts

Is it possible to set it up so that AO will show me all of the recent posts, instead of just the computer security related ones (like it was under the old ownership)? General Chit-Chat (and I believe a few others) no longer show up.

Thanks! :-)
    www.ADigitalPimp.com
    There is a ghost in the machine, and he is my friend.

I'm pretty sure that only the directly technical threads appear. eg: Newbie Security Questions, Tutorials, *NIX Security whatever. The chit-chat forums (Cosmos, general chit-chat, whatever) don't show. I believe that this is in effect to keep the original spirit of the site. People will be inclined to post to the security forums.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Elite Hacker
    If you click the "view more active topics" link at the bottom of the main page, it will show the most active topics from any forum, not just security ones. The only problem with it is that if there is not that much activity, sometimes there will only be like 2 posts when you click that link. I think it has something like all the posts that have been replied to within the last (just a guess) ten minutes.

I agree and I understand why. I'm wondering if there's a way to change that in my options.
    www.ADigitalPimp.com

Thanks h3r3tic...that'll be some help. :-)
    www.ADigitalPimp.com