Thread: 12,000 Ghz CPU anyone?

12,000 Ghz CPU anyone?

"Ordinary room temperature TCAP (dielectric metal/insulator junction arrays) circuits should be able to run very cooly with very low power consumption at 6,000 to 12,000 Gigahertz or faster Integer Instructions Per Second (nearly 12 Teraherz clock rates should produce a huge leap in computation power), versus today's fastest 2 Gigahertz clocked CPUs. Such CPUs could potentially represent a 6-12,000 times performance improvement over the fastest CPUS today. "

http://www.alientel.com/roswell.htm

The reason why this is on a page named Roswell is due to the claims that we have be 'reverse engineering' alien hardware. Not a new idea, I know, but the TCAP comes from a man that claims he knows for a fact that we are, that the TCAP is one of those engineering feats(instead of just saying he invented it) and goes to some length in discussing the facts. His lecture found below.

http://www.chez.com/lesovnis/htm/rosacc1.htm

I did a few searches on Antionline with no results returning so I decided to pass this around.

Watcher
    \"The feeling of losing your mind is a terrible thing. But once it\'s gone, you\'re fine.\"
    Carrie Fisher

Damn!!

If I could get my hands on a 12ghz machine, and a DWDM internet connection, the world would no longer be sage
    =

I already have a 12 Ghz machine. The processor vibrates at 2.4 Ghz. I drink enough coffee these days that I usually shake at around 10 Ghz, so every time I rest my feet on the box It's actually running at 12.4 Ghz.

All that power requires a lot of extra cooling, so I got little hamster on a wheel in there running a fan...
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

No, no, no. Not 12 GHz. 12 THOUSAND GHz!!!!!!! An entire new technology. The difference between transpacitors and transistors is the same as the difference between transistors and vacuum tubes!
    \"The feeling of losing your mind is a terrible thing. But once it\'s gone, you\'re fine.\"
    Carrie Fisher

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    f I could get my hands on a 12ghz machine, and a DWDM internet connection, the world would no longer be sage
    Why would you use a divided type of multiplexing when you only need a single multiplexing like a 2.5Gb/s SDH with a conversion to 1Gb Ethernet with a direct connection to an *X ( BruX , AMSX).

I already have a 12 Ghz machine. The processor vibrates at 2.4 Ghz. I drink enough coffee these days that I usually shake at around 10 Ghz, so every time I rest my feet on the box It's actually running at 12.4 Ghz.

All that power requires a lot of extra cooling, so I got little hamster on a wheel in there running a fan...
    LMAO
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Why would you use a divided type of multiplexing when you only need a single multiplexing like a 2.5Gb/s SDH with a conversion to 1Gb Ethernet with a direct connection to an *X ( BruX , AMSX).
    Because Dense Wavelength Divison multiplexing will get me 20Gb a second.
    In 1 second, I could download approximately 15-18 GB worth of data. The waiting for the file to finish downloading thing would be over with. lol

1 gigabit ethernet? I think more like a 10 gigabit ethernet. lol

Damn I'm expensive. lol
    =

Dense Wavelength Divison Multiplexing?

/me watches the the topic of conversation fly over his head
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Don't worry, striek I dindn't know anythign about this till about 1 month ago. lol

Heres ya a link.
    http://searchnetworking.techtarget.c...213892,00.html
    =