Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Plane hit the Pentagon?

A Plane hit the Pentagon?

This is nothing new, but merely what was supposed to have happened on September 11th.

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...erreurs_en.htm

Basically what you'll find there is a walk-through of photographs and quotes that will give you a good impression that the Pentagon was not hit by an airplane, even on the surface, but instead merely hit by a much smaller explosion.

Four years ago, I would've blown this off. It just seems like the US is lying to us more and more these days. ::Sigh::

Originally I got this link through www.TeeGeeAck.com a conspiracy website that occasionally lets good things like this show.

:-)

What does everyone think about this?
    www.ADigitalPimp.com
    There is a ghost in the machine, and he is my friend.

Originally I got this link through www.TeeGeeAck.com a conspiracy website that occasionally lets good things like this show.

:-)
    personally, I think its a bunch of BS.

that you got this from a conspiracy site, I believe should be another reason why I doubt this information.
    =

They do have a fair amount of good information amongst the BS. Did you look at the website? I checked out the sources, and they do check out.
    www.ADigitalPimp.com

So basically, you want me to believe that the government blew up its own building? Do you remember watching the news, and hearing eye witenesses talking about seeing the plane fly low and hit the building?
    =

Okay, if the plane didn't hit the Pentagon, then where did it crash? And where is the crater it made at this other crash site? It didn't simply disappear. Some of those bodies were recovered, so the plane must have crashed somewhere. That tends to leave a big mark on the ground and a lot of witnesses. And how were bodies pulled out of the Pentagon that were on the plane?
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Yeah, I mean theres to many witnesses, to disprove your theory SonofGalen. People saw the plane hit the pentagon, We know it crashed. It had to crash there for two reasons.
    1. people saw it hit
    2. theres no other crater anywhere like striek pointed. out.

In one of those pictures, they were questioning why they reseeded the lawn when it was unscathed. Heres my reason. Jet fuel will kill grass. so will Diesel Fuel. The firetrucks use diesel Fuel. More than likely, some of this diesel fuel leed onto the grassy. Secondly, the Jet Fuel probably also was all over the grass. There only option to keep the lawn looking nice was to reseed it.
    =

You have all have valid points, and I don't know one way or the other, and never have. As for re-seeding the lawn and jet fuel killing the grass, they did it so quickly that the fuel would've killed the grass anyway.

Eye witnesses? We also had eye witnesses that there was no UFO at Roswell, that it was a weather balloon. The same for the opposite. Eye witnesses are valuable, yes. So are those photos. ::Shrugs:: I don't know.
    www.ADigitalPimp.com

But we are talking about hundreds of people seeing this thing. Not just a couple of farmers.
    =

The fact that you cannot find aircraft debris in the photos provided means absolutely nothing. Look at the photos of the crash site in Pennsylvania. There wasn't much identifiable debris there, either. The main difference between the aircraft at the Pentagon, WTC and Pennsylvania and any other air crash site is that the planes were flown full throttle into their targets with a full load of fuel.

The aluminum as used in aircraft, at the temperatures ignited by the crashes, evaporates. It doesn't melt or turn into twisted structures like steel.

I used to make aluminum horse shoes for racehorses. You heat the aluminum shoe in a propane forge. You have to watch carefully, or the shoe just disappears when it gets too hot. That's what happened to most of the aircraft.

Never knew that. That's a good point. The only thing left that supports their case at all is the very little damage that was done, although that's not nearly enough to indicate anything either way. You brought up a good point. Thanks.

::Star and rainbow shows up, music plays:: The more you know...

The aluminum as used in aircraft, at the temperatures ignited by the crashes, evaporates. It doesn't melt or turn into twisted structures like steel.

I used to make aluminum horse shoes for racehorses. You heat the aluminum shoe in a propane forge. You have to watch carefully, or the shoe just disappears when it gets too hot. That's what happened to most of the aircraft.
    www.ADigitalPimp.com