School Movie project ideas

Thread: School Movie project ideas

School Movie project ideas

I was in Media Tech today, and our final is to basically make what ever we want. I was thinking a spoof on Hackers (yes, intriguing idea, hmm.. ) You guys got any neat ideas, to help me along? Or maybe another "hacking" movie i could make, Perhaps one like wargames , and then just interface with my poorly written C++ scripts .
    What do you get when you cross a nun and a penguin?
    An operating system that won\'t go down on you.

How do you do a spoof on Hackers? It was a spoof of itself....granted it had its moments, but for the most part, its one the greatest self-mocking films. (Keep in mind, I still enjoyed it.)
    www.ADigitalPimp.com
    There is a ghost in the machine, and he is my friend.

LoL, yes, the irony of it all, that's exactly what I was thinking when the idea popped in my mind. But I was just basically thinking over what I could do, and wanted to know if anyone else had any ideas that they could share, that would be fun to do.

What about someone using their linux based toaster to hack into russia's nuclear arsenal, and framing the germans?

Originally posted here by groovicus
    What about someone using their linux based toaster to hack into russia's nuclear arsenal, and framing the germans?
    ahah, I was actually thinking of writing something like that, similarly compared to wargames. Then have some ww2 footage of german soldiers marching off, and fighting in stalingrad, or something like that, . Would be fun to do, have to see though if teacher would let that work

Flash M0nkey
    what you doing the movie in? you animating it? live action? lightwave? 3dsmax? flash?
    you gotta remember the limitations of whatever you choose to do it in before you think of what your going to do

v_Ln

I'm doing it live-action on a mac with final cut pro 4, and photoshop, etc.. etc... We also have a neat little program AlanDV (or something like that) , which allows you to add lightsaber effects, blasters, explosions, etc. I told this to one of my friends, and he insisted on doing something SW Based, heh. And it's due around the 15/16 of December, so I dont wanna start on something thats gonna be too tough to finish, so just wanted to ask the elite what they thought :-)

Flash M0nkey
    what about a music video?
    that way you dont have to worry too much about scripted speach - background music is taken care off - as well as part of the story line

just pick a song and make something that fits the music

v_Ln