school suck!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: school suck!

school suck!

hello eveyone again i just was wondering how many of you people agree that school is one of the worst possible things in the world.

Well school is definately not the funnest place to be, but consider the benefits?! You can actually get a job if you head off to college. Something to think about. I sure wish I was studying when I was younger rather than getting high like I was back then.

I think you should reconsider....

I don't agree.

I actaully enjoy school... now that I'm out of high school and I'm not forced to learn crap that I couldn't care about.
    But... college is a whole different story.

PW: Why vote for busch when you can vote for guinness?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Elite Hacker
    I don't totally agree. I think once you get the basics out of the way and get to learn what you are really into in college, it can be fun. I want to take every class dealing with computers at my school. I don't know if that is possible though. But if you are in a class that you like it can be cool. Plus, it gets me out of the house. If I didn't have to go to school I would be on my computer all day. So, in some ways school rocks, and in others it really sucks (e.g. english and history, but I am more of a math person). Just get through high school and the core in college, then you will be able to take classes you actually enjoy. Hang in there man.

Same here, yeah, HS sucked and everything, but once you get into college, its pretty fun. Once you get all your Gen Ed classes out of the way its even funner. I like the responsibility that comes with being in College. I get to pick what I want, when I go to bed, when I wanna study, when I wanna do my homework, and all other kinds of things. lol

I'll be a sohpmore at the end of this current semester. And so far, my college experience has been enjoyable.
    =

Originally posted here by phishphreek80

PW: Why vote for busch when you can vote for guinness?

Hah Hah.... good one phishphreek, but I don't drink!

I'd much rather be at school than home. You learn at school, I personally enjoy learning. Also school has computers with internet, friends, and purpose. All things that I dont have at home. I DO get really mad at the district though...thats an entirely different topic though...
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

The only time the internet is fun at school, is if the sysadmin is stupid. lol. He sure is at our school, I have complete access to the local computer, and I even have access to all the teachers presentations. lol
    =

Banned
    Originally posted here by cheyenne1212
    Same here, yeah, HS sucked and everything, but once you get into college, its pretty fun. Once you get all your Gen Ed classes out of the way its even funner......

I'll be a sohpmore at the end of this current semester.....
    cheyenne, me thinks you got your "Gen Ed" stuff out of the way, quite efficiently..
    Last time I looked that was hardly the proper grammar and spelling..

my advice to Larry would be..

"turn off the frigging computer and get your homework done"

"strive to be the best you can.. "

uhh.. ah no, that wasn't me that said all this.. it was my mom.. she stole my cookies..
    hijacked my account she did.. must be..

edit : cheyenne, remember.. good future learjet pilots need to learn Gen Ed well in order to pass the test..

lol jenjen

Gen Ed= general Education courses. Its what we all call it. lol And I'm not gonna be a learjet pilot I'm gonna be a Citation X pilot
    =