Thread: happy black friday!!!!

happy black friday!!!!

For all of us in the states... you BETTER have friday off...

http://www.misterorange.com/docs/BlackFriday.html

To each his own... I'm packing a debit card with $1500+ for my xmas presents!!!
    Wait... thats just for me... forget everyone else.

I'll see you out there with the rest of the crazies!!!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

You will so not see me out there. I hate the day after Thanksgiving unless properly used....laying on the couch drinking and eating leftovers from Thanksgiving.

Yes yes... but what better way to do that than in front of a brand new 52inch HDTV?!?!?!

/me thinks i'm gonna have to make some test runs to best buy and the like... time it all out, dash up and down the isles a couple of times, dodging little kids and other customers to make sure I hit all the stores in time... only 6hrs to do it... I should bring a video camera too... should be tons of fun... or frustration... whatever.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

thanksgivings can be "lethally" lathargic times.. there's something inside turkey meat that's some sort of "poppy seed field".. like out of the wizard of oz flick..
    YOU EAT TOO MUCH AND LAY DOWN.. YOU DIE..

oops.. were we talking about shopping ? ahhh.. hmmm...

if I can buy it online, no problem..

nah, sorry... you have to be there in person. 6am-12pm... if they don't sell out right away.

But you have phun with your turkey...

I reserve the day after thanksgivning for sleepin

After I get done eating on Thanksgiving day, thats it. I'm done. No more moving for me. lol
    =

Ok, by the way you ppl sound, I'm going to have no competition...

Thats great!

I'm still going to run up and down the 20 flights of steps at work tomorrow at least a dozen times... I have to get ready.
    The only day of the year I actaully go shopping... well, besides the outlets at the beach... but thats different.

The only shopping I ever do is at a Best Buy store, or a Circuit City

By Golly they better be open Friday

Sure am glad I don't work there though. lol
    =

hmmmm.... I might have to venture outside on Friday to get some good deals.....
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)