Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New here? Then read this!!!!

Banned
    I'll check it out I think the one in this forum should be ok and in General. I got rid of all them so I could merge them.

So you may have a few dead ones.

I'm a noob to AO, but not the whole msgboard thing and I must say that valhallen's unofficial guide to AO and netiquette is the best over all and msgboard netiquette guide that I have seen. I highly recomend that all noob's read it. I wish that I had found something like this when I first got started.
    My preception IS reality.
    Just because the majority think it\'s right doesn\'t make it right.
    If you don\'t like it, Don\'t Settle For It.

: )

OK thx alot all i think i will have my chance and read it all (i hope i can do it)......
    Remembered that if you are intending that hurts, steals, hates other people it is natural that they will meet you by the proverb.......
    wimmaster
    baghdad

umm m a newbie 2
    [glowpurple][blur]the metal god[/blur][/glowpurple]

I guess we were all newbees once.....
    Franklin Werren at www.bagpipes.net
    Yes I do play the Bagpipes!

And learning to Play the Bugle

Ummm... indeed.

And since your new hopefully you can tell me why you new guys always bring up old stuff. Something like that post would have gone well in a roll call by the way.

o thank you, been looking for some of those links but its hard...thank you soo much
    juicy`peanut

And since your new hopefully you can tell me why you new guys always bring up old stuff. Something like that post would have gone well in a roll call by the way.
    Because this is not a thread which has died . If it was someone asking for help, and then one year later we bump that thread...then ok. But this one, should never leave the first page. Making flashing, in bright green letters and make the text size 20.

It also means that these guys ARE reading some of the guides, tutorials and FAQ's..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr