CCNA Study Guide

Thread: CCNA Study Guide

It's a gas!

CCNA Study Guide

Does anyone know where i could download a decent study guide for the new CCNA cert?

Moneys tight due to girlfriends xmas requests, so any help would be great!

Thanks in advance

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: CCNA Study Guide

Originally posted here by r3b00+
    Does anyone know where i could download a decent study guide for the new CCNA cert?
    Moneys tight due to girlfriends xmas requests, so any help would be great!
    Thanks in advance
    I don't think that there is much, if anything available for download at present, for the new CCNA v3.0 , unless you are enrolled as a student with the Cisco Networking Academy Program.
    I would strongly advise the new Cisco Companion Guide covering Cisco semesters 1 and 2, it follows the new v3.0 of the Cisco Networking Academy Program. This is what I am using, along with my on-line studies. The CD that comes with it is also quite useful. I appreciate your comments about g/f and Xmas. Get her to buy it as your pressy, 26.99 UK, probably cheaper via Amazon etc
    Of course, you'll need another one for Semesters 3 and 4. Birthday pressy possibly.

It's a gas!
    Yeah unfortunately im doing a bit of travelling over the weekend and was looking for some pdfs or something that i could use whilst on my travels.

Ill look into what you've suggested jm459.

Cheers

my networks lecturer wrote version three. i'm not sure if it was all or some.

the guys he got to do the graphics fecked up most of them.

he used explecitives.

i laughed.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!