How to Reset Security Certificates?

Thread: How to Reset Security Certificates?

Question How to Reset Security Certificates?

Well once again I made the mistake of letting one of my friends play on my computer. Needless to say anytime one of the security certificate warnings popped up he just went ahead and clicked yes I accept. Well now I get random popups I never got and my computer will just connect to internet explorer on its own.

What I need to know how to do is reset all the security certificates so that next time I go to a website it will require me to "trust" the website and its data. (ex. when you went to windows update website for the first time it asked if you wanted to trust them or always trust windows updates)

I already deleted all cookies, temp files reset security to defaults but it still hasnt deleted the certificates cause when I go to update it just jumps ahead

Background info
    I am running windows XP home edition, latest internet explorer, I already ran adaware and spy bot S&D, ran my virus scanners, it for some reason came up with one thing that was just some random numbers, i got rid of that. Any help would be appreciated
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

I would suggest that you need to look in the Windows Hosts file?

http://www.webattack.com/get/hostadmin.html

also:

http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/index.html

Hijack this

BTW..............did she have big ****?

Good luck

nihil... LMAO I am pretty sure they probably were, knowing him, after going through it wasnt just a couple of things of security certs but much more than that... thanks for the files
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here