Who closed my thread?

Thread: Who closed my thread?

Banned

Who closed my thread?

Who is the stupid mother****er who closed my thread? Well it was MsMittens or Negative. You should all know that they are inconsidirete enuf to stop me from learning by closing my thread. I have come here to learn jackasses! I'm not going to do anything against da law! I just want to learn! Who in the **** do you think you all are to juge me like this? I can say anything I want, anytime, anywhere. This is a ****ry with free speach rites.

If its such a bad thing then why is it flashing green with 50 antipoints. At leest somebudy appreseates my thread. The rest of you can all suck my dick.

Juge not, or you will be juged.

Now pleese, can somebudy tell me how to hack hotmail accounts?
    Share on Google+

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I did the final close on the thread. You are claiming that you are not attempting to do anything illegal and yet, Hotmail has "banned" your IP for attemping to brute force break into accounts.

I'm not going to do anything against da law!
    The thing is attempting to break into the accounts of individuals that you do not have access, rights or permission to is a violation of the law where the Hotmail servers reside.

And to answer your question, the only way, AFAIK at this time to break into a hotmail account, is through social engineering and/or proper trojan placement.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage
    Share on Google+

Sure, I'll tell you how....send me your email password and I'll send you a proggy that will take care of everything
    Share on Google+

Banned

Re: Who closed my thread?

Using the handy online Infinite_Loop -> English translator, i have converted his post so that people who dont know the language of 'the streets' as it were a chance to comprehend what this nice chap was trying to say

Originally posted here by Infinite_Loop
    Hello friends, i must express my deep regret at fiding out my post was closed. I assume that it was either MsMittens or Negative, and that these good fellows lack intelligence. You are all jackasses, and i do not intend to break the law. Can you jackasses please tell me how to break the law? Free speech. Bitch whine whine, Bitch whine bitch.

Hey, i got antipoints. I am deeply in love with the person who gave them to me, and would request that the AO community adhere to my request to give me "oral pleasure".

I know random bible quotes and can spell them badly, and know exactly how to place them in completely random places that are out of context.

Now please, can som### CRITICAL SYSTEM CRASH, CORE DUMPED. ###
    No further output.
    Such a nice fellow, once you see beyond the typos. I love you Infinate_loop
    Share on Google+

Oh AO has just formed another Love connection..
    How sweet..
    LOL

i got one piece of advice for you infinite_loop, if you wanna hack hotmail then follow these instructions..

0k first stepp..
    go into MSDOs..
    type regedit.

0k once you are in this hax0rs pr0gram, go ahead and rename, delete and what ever you can think of.
    And then restart your machine..

There you have it it's all ready to be put back into it's carboard Box and be sent back to the shop.

And until you learn not to ask stupid questions, let alone think of trying something stupid.
    You cannot own a computer..

cheers
    creative
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by MsMittens
    I did the final close on the thread. You are claiming that you are not attempting to do anything illegal and yet, Hotmail has "banned" your IP for attemping to brute force break into accounts.

The thing is attempting to break into the accounts of individuals that you do not have access, rights or permission to is a violation of the law where the Hotmail servers reside.

And to answer your question, the only way, AFAIK at this time to break into a hotmail account, is through social engineering and/or proper trojan placement.
    Could I ask how you found out this piece of information about his IP being banned from hotmail. I may have missed something here. I was wondering if possibly he had been doing a brute force on his own hotmail accounts. I mean if you don't own the hotmail server and you trying to learn how someone would get into your e-mail... maybe his IP was banned because he was hacking his own mail accounts that he created.

How else would You figure out how a person would do such a thing, sounds like he was expermentaling heheh

Like I said... I may have missed something here?
    Share on Google+

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    It's in the original thread. He said..

I have been trying to hack hotmail accounts and can not do it. There server keeps banning my ip once i try 50 or 60 p'wds. How do i stop the server frum banning me?
    I added the bold. Whether he was trying his own accounts or whether they were someone else's the intent is the same. He is attempting to break into a portion of Hotmail's service without their expressed permission. The act he is trying to do is to break into a computer system. In law, the attempt of something can be reason enough. One of the best examples of this was from a few years ago (around the mid 90s). A gentleman had been working for Intel and decided to try a little trick on their network, which he had access. He found a flaw and told them. He got arrested and found guilty (does anyone remember who this was?? Old age is interfering). The reason was that he didn't have expressed permission to do what he did, even though he had an account on the network.

So unless Hotmail has given infinite loop expressed written permission, he is doing something he shouldn't.

Besides, it's kinda lame to hack hotmail. I mean geez. Who wants all the pr0n and "enlarge yer penis for $4" ads?

Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by MsMittens
    It's in the original thread. He said..

I added the bold. Whether he was trying his own accounts or whether they were someone else's the intent is the same. He is attempting to break into a portion of Hotmail's service without their expressed permission. The act he is trying to do is to break into a computer system. In law, the attempt of something can be reason enough. One of the best examples of this was from a few years ago (around the mid 90s). A gentleman had been working for Intel and decided to try a little trick on their network, which he had access. He found a flaw and told them. He got arrested and found guilty (does anyone remember who this was?? Old age is interfering). The reason was that he didn't have expressed permission to do what he did, even though he had an account on the network.

So unless Hotmail has given infinite loop expressed written permission, he is doing something he shouldn't.

Besides, it's kinda lame to hack hotmail. I mean geez. Who wants all the pr0n and "enlarge yer penis for $4" ads?
    Thanks i figured I was lost... thats a good way to end up banned... what on earth would someone want to do something like that for... I figure maybe to learn how soemone could do it to himself but sheeze. I agree that was a dumb move on his part... I could see if they were his accounts and he was trying to understand something ...
    Share on Google+

Banned
    I have always wondered the same thing. I use Hotmail for all mah junk or using forms that require an e-mail. Maybe he needs more pr0n.
    Share on Google+

Flash M0nkey
    there is a small .bat file that will stop you from being banned - just copy and paste the code bellow into a txt file and then save as .bat and run it before you attempt to break into the servers it will stop them from banning your ip.

Code:
    @echo off 
    @echo unban ip 
    UNBAN
    net send 127.0.0.1 not banned yet?
    net send 127.0.0.1 working
    GOTO UNBAN
    there ya go kinda fitting that your name is infinite_loop as well

v_Ln
    Share on Google+