Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of us here smoke the ganji?

How many of us here smoke the ganji?

CAN I GET A HELL YES FROM ALL THE SMOKERS@!!!

We want to see how many we can get...

Just How Many OF Us 0n A0 Own a bong... This thread is for dopers only please... if your doing lotz of xanex and valium make sure you post your hell yes in the How many of us on A0 pop pills thread!

Thank You...

I like Opiates. Vicodin, Morphine, and Codiene the most. I did like Valium and I have a script for Xanax. But Vicodin, Moprhine, and Opium own. More than likely this thread is going to be closed though.

All drug threads, except those about alcohol, are closed. I'v argued with ALOT of peopel here over drug laws and have never lost. Heh, Tidalphaze with read this and jump in too tell you how horrible you are while he's getting drunk.

We all know a drunk is nothing but a high from alcohol anyway. ****ing hypocrits. There isn't ANY person on this planet that's going to tell me or make me believe that Opium is bad. I know my ****, and I'v even had convorsations with Pharmacists who were shocked at how smart I was.

Ahh well, maybe this will stay open for more than a few hours. When it does get closed though, think to yourself how many people in the "Non sencical Thread" praise alcohol and talk about booze.

It's only ok to get high if your using somethign that impairs your judgement, driving skill, and makes you slur your speech. The people like me who use an Opiate and can concentrate better, understand things better, and all around be happy, are treated like criminals.

Oh yea, that Slackware tutorial I wrote, I was high as **** on Vicodin during the ENTIRE thing.

I don't smoke it n0 m0re..
    {me pissing my self laughing at that}.

And i got a 0ne hell 0f a kick ass b0ng c0llecti0n..
    Plus i g0t 2 plants gr0wing in a spare bedr00m..
    MMMMMM Hydro.....

0h yeah bef0re i f0rget .HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...

cheers
    creative

Talking kermit the st0nner

Oh i nearly f0rg0t..
    Me thinks that Kermit da fr0g might like t0 sm0ke the 0dd j0int..

Originally posted here by gore
    I like Opiates. Vicodin, Morphine, and Codiene the most. I did like Valium and I have a script for Xanax. But Vicodin, Moprhine, and Opium own. More than likely this thread is going to be closed though.

All drug threads, except those about alcohol, are closed. I'v argued with ALOT of peopel here over drug laws and have never lost. Heh, Tidalphaze with read this and jump in too tell you how horrible you are while he's getting drunk.

We all know a drunk is nothing but a high from alcohol anyway. ****ing hypocrits. There isn't ANY person on this planet that's going to tell me or make me believe that Opium is bad. I know my ****, and I'v even had convorsations with Pharmacists who were shocked at how smart I was.

Ahh well, maybe this will stay open for more than a few hours. When it does get closed though, think to yourself how many people in the "Non sencical Thread" praise alcohol and talk about booze.

It's only ok to get high if your using somethign that impairs your judgement, driving skill, and makes you slur your speech. The people like me who use an Opiate and can concentrate better, understand things better, and all around be happy, are treated like criminals.

Oh yea, that Slackware tutorial I wrote, I was high as **** on Vicodin during the ENTIRE thing.
    That is kind of sad that they would shut down a thread where ppl should have the right to free speech... Just my opinion.

I like all those drugs as well, I remeber Lemon714 do you rmember him hehehe rorer introduced me to him said it was bootleg hehe

PEACE

I have never had a problem with drugs.

/me pauses and wonders why there's blood on his hand. Hrmm...

Anyway, I do partake occasionally. Whether it be alcohol, weed, lsd, opium, or coke, it's all the same to me. They're drugs. Just like coffee. Funny how when I get a caffiene high it's funny but on a weed high I'm a loser.

I recently took three percocets for a headache instead of 3 aspirin. Boy did that headache go away fast. I also realized that the stiff isn't so bad after all. Any drug and be used, and any drug can be abused. Have you ever seen someone in the hospital high on morphine? It's funny when they keep begging for more morphine. Again, we have a socially acceptable high there.

I don't use drugs that often. I think it's been 2 months without anything but alcohol, caffiene, and nicotine. It's strange how people are surprised when they learn that I will use drugs occasionally. There is an incorrect prejudice that anyone who uses drugs must also abuse them. This is not true. There's almost nothing I haven't tried and I'm still in school and going strong.

But stay away from heroin. I watched a friend of mine come off that **** once. She couldn't walk for two days.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

"Hacking Hotmail" doesnt impair your concentration, harm the brain, or cause death (although most who try it are braindead to begin with). Yet to some, it 'releases stress', gives them a 'high' as it were.

We live in a society the supports free speech. Sure, why not. Watch how quickly a "i like to hack teh hotmale" post gets shutdown.
    Illegal is Illegal. Simple, really.

Heh, there is a rule with Heroin; Don't try it, it will feel TOO GOOD. I agree with you though. Drugs are only bad when you enjoy them. Cocain has a bad reputation too. I'd love to walk through a hospital and find every anti drug person in there and cut off the Morphine drip they have.

Also, if your anti drug, next time you get a surgery, make sure and tell the DR you want NO anestesia. Cocain and derivatives make all the anestesia used in any hospitol. Even the **** the dentist rubs on your gums before giving you a filling is made from cocain.

And, striek, Aspirin is far more dangerous to your body than an Opiate. Aspirin is an acid from a tree bark and can eat up your insides.

Also, for those who aren't druh smart, Heroin actually DOES NOT harm your organs like people seem to think. However, pure Heroin CAN, because Heroin is just Morphine boiled, and Aspirin added in.

It was made by a German Pharmacist a few hundred years ago. He boiled Morphine on his stove and added Aspirin. Then his company released it over the counter, it was Bayer.

I have Migrain head aches, back pains, shoulder aches, things like that, I am totally immune to tylenol (Aceatominophin), Motrin, and sometimes Demerol.

I'v been like that since I was young. I remember when I was about 5 years old I had a head ache. I took 1,000 MGs of Tylenol, and after 5 hours; Nothing.

It never worked on me. Even Motrin doesn't work on me. When we moved out of the house I grew up in, I was carying a 400 pound computer stand by myself down 12 stairs, and up a moving truck ramp.

I was sore as hell. I could'nt even breathe. I took 4,000 MGs of Motrin and waited for 3 hours as NOTHING happened. Finally, I took my FIRST Vicodin. I had never even smoked weed at this time, so I had never had ANY drug except alcohol, and Tylenol, and Motrin, and Aspirin.

Well, I took that Vicodin, and I was still laying on the floor because I was on so much pain I couldn't move. this was 4 hours after the Motrin. After 12 minutes, A smile came across my face, a warm feeling came over me, and I got up.

I felt AMAZING.

I had never planned on going to college, I hated school. After starting Vicodin, I got finished with my GED, which I passed on Vicodin, and the 3 tests I took sobver I failed because I can't concentrate, I went and re took them on Vicodin and passed.

Now I am in college and about do get a degree.

I wasn't addicted to them or anything at this time, so it wasn't like I failed because I was having withdrawels.

Right now, yes, I am addicted to Vicodin. I'v been taking it for more than a year now.

That does NOT bother me at all. I'm a smoker, so the only thing addiction is for me, is a reminder of how it feels to REALLY want something, AND ****ING GET IT.

Originally posted here by Abtronic
    "Hacking Hotmail" doesnt impair your concentration, harm the brain, or cause death (although most who try it are braindead to begin with). Yet to some, it 'releases stress', gives them a 'high' as it were.

We live in a society the supports free speech. Sure, why not. Watch how quickly a "i like to hack teh hotmale" post gets shutdown.
    And now the version of this post you can understand:

Edited by GORE while under the influence of Vicodin:

"Hacking Hotmail" Doesn't impair your concentration, harm the brain, or cause death, (Although most who try it are braindead to begin with). Yet to some, it 'releases stress', gives them a 'high' as it were.

We live in a society the supports free speech. Sure, why not. Watch how quickly an "I like to hack teh hotmail" post gets shutdown.

Now, for my thoughts on this:

Who gives a **** if it is against the law? This is the USA, we are free as long as our freedom does not take away the freedom of others...Who am I harming when I use an Opiate? NO ONE!

Why? Because NO ONE smoking Opium, with access to it, like someone who grows it for themselves, is going to even WANT to harm anyone. Legalizing Opium AGAIN, would stop the need to steal to pay your dealer for the drug.

How many times will we hear someone got drunk after work, came home, and beat their wife and kids, and put them in ICU?

I'm so sick of that bullshit.

No man should EVER raise a hand at any woman.

Yet it's ok socially to beat your wife, your kids, and drive drunk. People do it all the time. But an Opium user, who doesn't have impaired judgement, is a criminal? **** that.

Opium, unlike alcohol, DOES NOT distort your sences, or your judgement. It has, however, been proven to improve them. I myself am living proof of this, as I can concentrate better, remember better, and am an all around better person when using it.

I was explaining why posts about drugs get removed, not taking a swipe at drug users. Although i have yet to experiance Opiates, I have used (and will continue to) MDMA, MDE, LSD, Marijuana, Crystal Meth and Cocaine.

And no, i dont 'smoke the ganji'.