Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many of us here smoke the ganji?

Originally posted here by Abtronic
    I was explaining why posts about drugs get removed, not taking a swipe at drug users. Although i have yet to experiance Opiates, I have used (and will continue to) MDMA, MDE, LSD, Marijuana, Crystal Meth and Cocaine.

And no, i dont 'smoke the ganji'.
    I wasn't attacking you man. Sorry if it seemed that way. I was just letting off some **** about men who beat woman, and drunk drivers. Like the one that hit my best friend and totalled his truck a few weeks ago

Originally posted here by gore
    Heh, there is a rule with Heroin; Don't try it, it will feel TOO GOOD. I agree with you though. Drugs are only bad when you enjoy them. Cocain has a bad reputation too. I'd love to walk through a hospital and find every anti drug person in there and cut off the Morphine drip they have.

Also, if your anti drug, next time you get a surgery, make sure and tell the DR you want NO anestesia. Cocain and derivatives make all the anestesia used in any hospitol. Even the **** the dentist rubs on your gums before giving you a filling is made from cocain.

And, striek, Aspirin is far more dangerous to your body than an Opiate. Aspirin is an acid from a tree bark and can eat up your insides.

Also, for those who aren't druh smart, Heroin actually DOES NOT harm your organs like people seem to think. However, pure Heroin CAN, because Heroin is just Morphine boiled, and Aspirin added in.

It was made by a German Pharmacist a few hundred years ago. He boiled Morphine on his stove and added Aspirin. Then his company released it over the counter, it was Bayer.

I have Migrain head aches, back pains, shoulder aches, things like that, I am totally immune to tylenol (Aceatominophin), Motrin, and sometimes Demerol.

I'v been like that since I was young. I remember when I was about 5 years old I had a head ache. I took 1,000 MGs of Tylenol, and after 5 hours; Nothing.

It never worked on me. Even Motrin doesn't work on me. When we moved out of the house I grew up in, I was carying a 400 pound computer stand by myself down 12 stairs, and up a moving truck ramp.

I was sore as hell. I could'nt even breathe. I took 4,000 MGs of Motrin and waited for 3 hours as NOTHING happened. Finally, I took my FIRST Vicodin. I had never even smoked weed at this time, so I had never had ANY drug except alcohol, and Tylenol, and Motrin, and Aspirin.

Well, I took that Vicodin, and I was still laying on the floor because I was on so much pain I couldn't move. this was 4 hours after the Motrin. After 12 minutes, A smile came across my face, a warm feeling came over me, and I got up.

I felt AMAZING.

I had never planned on going to college, I hated school. After starting Vicodin, I got finished with my GED, which I passed on Vicodin, and the 3 tests I took sobver I failed because I can't concentrate, I went and re took them on Vicodin and passed.

Now I am in college and about do get a degree.

I wasn't addicted to them or anything at this time, so it wasn't like I failed because I was having withdrawels.

Right now, yes, I am addicted to Vicodin. I'v been taking it for more than a year now.

That does NOT bother me at all. I'm a smoker, so the only thing addiction is for me, is a reminder of how it feels to REALLY want something, AND ****ING GET IT.
    I have a bag of greenies I am saving for you till I spread a little around... dude that is all so true and I have done and felt the same way.

PEACE

Smoke weed everyday

yes i have smoked the herb for years i only have one bong though a small replica of a coca cola bottle with the words tok a cola on it. I also enjoy the odd line columbian marching powder and sometimes xtc but im not too keen on X and if im in a really mellow mood i will take valium dam i wish the UK LSD supply would rise there is like no acid about and shroom season is over
    heh some nice flash from ganja.com i present to you Johnny Ganja Seed

peace

L.C.C
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

I have used (and will continue to) MDMA, MDE, LSD, Marijuana, Crystal Meth and Cocaine.

And no, i dont 'smoke the ganji'.
    Do you eat the marijuana ? (j/k)

I live in the netherlands, do I need to say more ?

Banned
    Give me a home amongst the Mull Tree's, pass me the Bong Please.
    A cone for you, a cone for me.
    And i forget the rest, had way 2 many cones myself this eveining..
    cheers

Banned
    ooop, i forgot to say HELLL YEAH..

cheers

Cones are ok i prefer a Tulip if im getting a mad smoke. I havent smoked one in a while though there good
    Enjoy
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    I used to smoke (pot & tobacco), I used to own a bong.

I don't smoke at all now.

Steve
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

Maybe I shouldn't post here,because I quit smoking dope a
    long time ago. I think opiates are less safe than pot because
    they are habit forming. I've used heroin. It's only a bit
    more potent than morphine, same high.

Dope use can be a serious personal problem for some people,
    but IMO it should not be a law enforcement issue any more than alcohol.
    (all highs impair you while driving, at least to some extent)

If you use anything other than plain white zig-zags, especially those
    wide things, you are too clumsy to smoke. And it isn't a bong unless it's
    made of bamboo, And one more thing. A bong bowl does not have a screen.
    Do I have to explain everything to you young people?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

My girlfriends a hippie.

w00t.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.