Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many of us here smoke the ganji?

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    This is, quite possibly, the single stupist thread I have ever seen on this website. And it would take a bunch of dope smokers to make something so completely stupid.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Originally posted here by souleman
    This is, quite possibly, the single stupist thread I have ever seen on this website. And it would take a bunch of dope smokers to make something so completely stupid.
    Happy Thanks Giving too you to sunshine face.

Where the hell you been anyway?

g0t Weed ? ?

I think is alright to use any drug aslong youre not hurting anyone, i have used almost everydrug i could get my hands on(Xtc, Special K, Shroom,cocain, Inhalants,vicodin, valium, meth, rivotril, mix some together, etc.) but i have never hurt any one. SO if you like to get stoned like hell go ahead and doit aslong you don't hurt anyone. And some other advise becarefull were hidde youre sh*t kepp it away from small childrends and try to get stoned away from childrens you don't whant to be a bad example.

Happy Thanksgiving To all

Almost forgot

HELLLLL YEAHHHHHH

Banned
    Well I smoke hash the odd time, maybe at parties, wouldnt take drugs too seriously. I dont think you need them though I must admit some of the best nights I have had were coke nights and some acid trips amazed me but as a laid back kind of guy I reckon I'll stick with my own head for entertainment.

I hit it on occasion, though never ever when my son is in my care, only if he is at his dads house. I don't even drink when my son is at my house generally speaking, aside from a glass of wine here and there. I have never tried anything other than weed, nor do I have any plans to.

Banned
    I smoke weed from time to time.

PS: Gore is the drug lord on AO. You can't argue with him.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Why is it that when someone asks how to hack hotmail (illegal) everyone talks ****, yet when someone starts talking about drugs (also illegal) everyone starts jumping on the bandwagon? If you are advocating illegal activites and talking about how great they are, you are no better then the stupid little script kiddy that wants to hack hotmail.. It a way your worse, because you are also being a hypocrite.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Drugs make the world go round

Alot of people that you don't even think they use drugs they use or have used. in some cases itjust temporary. I have a friend that used to smoke every day, almost everywere. He got married and he stopped ******* with weed and other drugs. But once in a while its good to scape from our reality and forget a littlebit from the problems or just to fell something diferent, to scape from the rotine. I know that some people aren't capable of controling drugs they get controlled very easyli. So i just forgot what i was trying to say. I'm stoned like hell LOL

Stay away from drugs Kids .

Originally posted here by noODle
    Do you eat the marijuana ? (j/k)

I live in the netherlands, do I need to say more ?
    No, i was just saying that "smoke the ganji" was a rather lewd way of putting it. But now that you mention it, i tried hash cookies on one occasion. Not really a "great" experience.

There are plenty of places to talk about drugs on the Internet and if we let this place become one of them, it jeopardizes the site's ability to be focused on security. To be clear: this is not a moral judgment; it is purely because in the place where the site is headquartered, these are illegal activities and this discussion puts in a position of supporting illegal activities.

I'm sure you guys can all PM each other and decide where you want to move the discussion.

But this thread is now closed.