Happy Thanks Giving

Thread: Happy Thanks Giving

Happy Thanks Giving

Happy Thanks Giving Anti Online.

I'll be spending my day home alone because my Mom and aunt work today. Hope you all have a better one than that

hey I'd forgotton you guys get today off...... Happy Thanksgiving Gore.... you know it's not so bad being in the house by yourself - play your music louder than normal, smoke more and chill.

Enjoy

z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Elite Hacker
    Hey Gore, I'm sorry you have to spend thanksgiving alone, but see Zonewalkers post for the benefits. Also, don't forget you have your family here at AO. We're here for you. Happy Thanksgiving.

Dead Man Walking
    Happy thanksgiving to all. My thanksgiving diner consited of pizza hut. can anybody top that?

lol

I had Turkey, Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Stuffing, Rolls, Brocoli and Cheese Casserole, and some jello

I'm tired now. lol
    =

Banned
    I slept - southern hemisphere life is fun.

But happy thanksgiving to all you Americans who celebrated it.

I was planning on a TV dinner and a bottle of whiskey, but when my new girlfriend heard my plans, she was like "That's awful...". She made me come with her to dinner at a friends house. It was cool though. I still ate my tv dinner and am waiting on the whiskey (Jim Beam Black).

Hey gore, H3r3tic's right, AO is a family. Cheer up man. Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

UPDATE:

Turned out better than I thought. My cousin came over and picked me up. We went to his house and watched The Matrix revolutions. And then we ate some Deer meat. And then we had turkey and sweet potatoes and these pork chops that were like soooo good, and some tohers stuff n things.

I had been awake since quarter after 1 AM and I was still awake at 6 PM when I went home. I finally went to bed at 7 PM and now I just waking up, and it's like 6:30.

Well i'm glad 2 here that y0ur day wasn't that bad g0re..
    And happy thanks giving t0 y0u all, and s0me 0ne save me s0me Turkey.
    And fed Ex it t0 me please..
    I'm starving...

cheers
    creative

im glad your thanksgiving came out good Gore, nobody should spend thanksgiving alone. i had turkey, stuffing, corn, mashed potatoes, bread, and jello. happy thanksgiving to ya'll