Alot of time wasted ;)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alot of time wasted ;)

Flash M0nkey

Alot of time wasted ;)

Well here it is my 2000th post
    I was sitting trying to think of something meaningful to say - something that would be remembered and that I could look back on and say "look my 2000th post made a difference"
    but am afraid I can't >_<;

so instead am gonna look back on some of the things I have witnessed in my time at AO and perhaps give a little bit of my own feelings when they happened!! BTW these are in no order....

FreeAgent
    Some of you may remember the situation, heres the threead to remind you -> http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=153271
    basically he said that he had set up is own hacker challanges and asked people to beat them - however the server did not belong to him and it caused alot of grief - prolly the only time i have seen the members at AO properly taken in......yes he was an idiot using a very simple plan but he still conded alot of people!

Antipoints
    I remember their introduction and the controversy it started - which is still continuing!! Also I can remember when it was unthought of for anyone to have the elusive 11 dots
    thats something which has changed alot - maybe they are a good thing maybe not but that is something for everyone to decide for themselves.

AP alliances
    These IMHO were just sad - people forming lil groups to give each other AP's and negs thoe they didn't like....tho alot of people i thought to be good members were banned for being in Alliances i felt little pity for them as was due to their own stupidity

GbinaryR
    Although idiots and kiddies come and go - the flames directed at this guy were oh so funny - esp the one by neg which i have searched fro but am unable to find - anyone who can point me in the right direction...i would be very gratefull
    Antionline has always had some problems with idiots asking to hack etc but few were as persistant at coming back as this guy!

Tech Humour
    This forum wasn't always there - it was introduced as people were bitchin that GCC was just filled with jokes all the time - and now people bitch cause some members only post in Tech Humour and GCC - oh well guess you can't please all of the people all of the time

JUP taking over
    no comment except i think they should have left the chat up - some good times were had in there!!

well thats all that comes to mind at the minute any of the other older members ant to add their own??

v_Ln

"Ok, no offense or anything, but you people are stupid"... good thread. thanks valhallen..funniest thing I've read in awhile....anybody here wants to learn a little social engineering, check this thread out.

And kudos to RogueSpy for not being suckered...

Banned
    me thinks that groovicus forgot to put in his "linky poo"..

yeah v_Ln.. I missed much of those good old days, having arrived on the scene later..

I found GbinaryR's account but I think the thread you had in mind was deleted by JP.
    here..Click here to visit GbinaryR's "words of wisdom"

you forgot to mention celfie and a half dozen or so other "colorful " characters.

for what's it's worth.. (which isn't too much these days.. lol) congrats on 2k..

may your next 2k be as enjoyable as the first..

Token drunken Irish guy
    Oh well have a fancy thread for your 2,000th post so...

Well I agree about IRC, nothing like it up now and I spent many a night just chatting to people who were so much smarter than I was. I have lots of stories too but I havent the time to put them up, perhaps we should make a history of AO Val!

Flash M0nkey
    a history of AO heh were would we start ??
    lol

not a bad idea tho

v_Ln

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    The Rise and Fall of the Greek Genius
    by .... Negative
    from.... http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=133685
    The Rise and Fall of a misinterpreted Greek Genius.

Book 1. Intro.

In the first year of the new AO forums, the Greeks tricked the enemy into bringing a colossal nitwit within the walls of AO. The AO'ers had no idea that a Greek Genius was hidden inside, under the command of Lameus. That night he emerged and opened the AO Pandora's box. AO was infested. Here ends the tale of the Greek Genius, as sung by the minstrel Negative.

But let's go back to where it all begun...

"Oh Goddess of Inspiration, help me sing of the Greek Genius, that master of disaster!" So Negative begins his epic, though the Genius himself is still offstage. We are treated to a glimpse of life among the supreme gods on Mount Lame. Urged on by Lameus, the god of lameness, they decide that the Greek Genius has been marooned too long on the schoolbanks. They decide to set him free...

quote:

hi i need your help. i'm sebastos12 from greece, here we don't have your technology and hacking is easy because no one protect his/her computer with any software. so, now
    i'm beginner and i don't know much about hacking and i want to hack my school because my teachers are stupid. it is easy for you because they don't know anything about computers and they only tell us to write a text on computers. do you want to help me?
    thankz

The AO'ers know better than to refuse hospitality to a decent petitioner. They invite the Greek Genius to the banquet of bits and bytes which is in progress and promise him safe passage home after he has been suitably entertained.

Book 2. No means no... or doesn't it?

quote:

If you want you could make a new category of threads "Phreaking" because many people have a question about the new telephone technology and systems.

JayPius, the King of the Gods, sends a messenger skimming over the wires on magic packets to the Greek Genius. The messenger speaks the magical words 'Thanks but no thanks'.
    The Greek Genius isn't happy about it, and does not give up.

quote:

But, you can make this category because we will talk about how to stop these guys the phreakers.

quote:

Okay, but you can make a thread about mobiles security.

quote:

i mean general everything about mobile phones secrets and mobile hacking.

The gods send down a nasty flame. The Greek Genius barely escapes with his life and washes ashore days later, half-drowned. He staggers into a virustree and falls asleep.

Book 3. The Pandora Box - Preparations.

quote:

Hey shut it up small guy

quote:

Does anyone know, if i have the IP address of a server, could i get in the server and see (or copy) its files?

quote:

What is TCP/IP and where i can download sub7?

To fool his enemies, the Greek Genius decides to share some of his extended knowledge with the AO'ers.

quote:

I have other thing. It is a cool thing. If want to send an e-mail to block someone's e-mail address then you should do the following: Open the Outlook express -----> then go to the tools----->accounts---->Properties----->Advanced, then you will see down the word "send" you put tick to the following and put it to 24KB when you go to send an e-mail with attachement more than 24KB then you will send many e-mails. Try it.

The AO'ers don't care...

Book 4. The Prelude to Disaster. The Genius' evil intentions revealed.

quote:

**** you

quote:

If a find the guy who send me for an hour now negative points, i will kill him.you--->

quote:

Forgive me pleaz. **** you

quote:

NO replies on this thread. I'm very angry with many of you. Now you will see my real bad side of my CODE

Book 5. The Book of Revelations: Pandora's box.

Psalm 1: Pandora's box... the CODE.

quote:

I heard from a GREEK site that a new virus called: "GONER" will come to Europe from America by e-mails and chat with IRC. This virus will come to your computer by e-mail which have the subject "Hi" and a screensaver file as attachment. Then the virus send this mail again to everyone on your e-mail address book. It deletes all the system files to work the computer normal, also it deletes many famous antivirus programs such as Norton Anti-virus an close all the programms. Finally this virus makes a "connection" which attacks to servers with the method "denial of service".
    THE END

Psalm 2: The source revealed.

quote:

Oh yeah? Then see the virus GONER what could on this link

Psalm 3: Ad infinitum.

quote:

**** YOU BASTARDS **** YOU BASTARDS**** YOU BASTARDS**** YOU

Book 6. The influence of Slipknot lyrics and its disastrous consequences on the lifes of 12-year old Greek Geniuses.
    The fall of the Greek Genius...

quote:

you are all dead.

you are ****ed

Yeah? I have ****ed her 10 times, what you will do? Kill me.

**** you bastard. stop saying stupid things.

I'm bored with these long posts. **** YOU and especially you ****, i will **** you.

Note: all original smilies were removed due to excessive use.

All names, places and circumstances in this epic are fictional. Any coincidence with the names and circumstances of persons living or dead is therefore accidental.

Greek Genius, you're a GONER...
    Yeah, didn't have to repost it, but damn its a classic.... And the other thread is closed so.... I think thats the on you mean, right val?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    LOL.. I love it!!! We need something like that but a bit more up-to-date...
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Well, here are some more words of wisdom from the Illustrious Negative...

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=115315

Yeah, he needs to take the time to make a new one that includes a collection of people.. or a few of them for people that I can think of.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    OMG!!! I forgot about that one... ROFL!!!

And I was right. He was better than the crappy digital TV..

[edit]

I figured out what's truly missing from AO these days: a good troll. The trolls we're getting are not up to snuff. They are too small and need to be tossed back. The old ones made for good fodder and challenge.

[/edit]
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I haven't been here that long so I didn't get to see most of the fun stuff, but does anyone remember clintonsux (I know MsMittens does, lol). Apparently we're all f#ckin liberal nazis...

Congrats on 2k Val.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.