self-induligant piece of crap
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: self-induligant piece of crap

Flash M0nkey

self-induligant piece of crap

ok I'm drunk - and yes many members will have alot to say about 5he valide nature of thid thread - well to those who question it i say to them....i have earned it, let you see yourself on the top10 tutorial writers list and then you shall judge!!!!

but for now i need a vent and this is as good a place as any! ok it is of no use to anyone but me - but to me it is worth more than anyothr post atm!!!

i have had the first major fallout with Alison - and i mean major
    time after time i have sat back and taken her **** and finally i have stood agaisnt it only to have her go nuts which of course sent me over the age and so on and so on

i am a very easy going person but it has gone on long enough and i think if this is.............

i do not want to finish - sorry but **** it

Flash M0nkey
    actually seeing threads like the " I'm a little pre-pubescent boy and i like to look hard by saying i smoke **pause for gasop from audience** WEED" thewn this thread is probably above their avaerage inteligent level even thoughb am writing after killing several thosand brain cells

I'll tell you what you little i'm so hard i smoke dope - **** head - once i lose the ability to live and begin randomly baning my head upon the keyboard with droool dripping from the corner of my mouth perhaps then we can have a sensible conversation - until that time why dont you gather up your "pipe" and go drink some bong water with your other AOL friends!

v_Ln

Hay we've all been there man... no relationship works until *both* people take each other's ****. That's why it's called a relationship and not an ownership. Kudos to you for finally standing up to it.

I got into a fight over this once and we came to blows over it. I know where you're coming from.

/edit
    Man, are you ever pissed at her. I would suggest venting by wrecking a lawn chair or something. You seem to be taking it out here instead of at her.
    Maybe you should change your mood statement too.
    edit/
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

Flash M0nkey
    i hacve spenbt too long laughing it off - and being the nice guy.....well **** that

lets see how she handels things on her own.....oh wait i moved away from MY FRIENDS to be with her - lived on my own for 3 MONTHS to secure our flat while i waited on her to sort things out back home while she satayed with her family - i might add i have seeen my family TWICE in the pat 3 yrs cause i have been si busy making surethings are ok for her;....... but i swaer to god she would not last 15 ****ing minutes on her own - she hasn't a clue

she thinks she is all independant but she isn;t - if she didn't have soe one around to nurse maid here she would cry herself to sleep 9 nights out of 10 and on the 10th she would flee back to ireland

v_Ln

Flash M0nkey
    mood updated

Flash M0nkey
    right am away to beat he **** out of punch bag - good night AO

Hey Val........chill out mate!

My Eileen is from the County Clare, and as fiery readhead as you could fear to meet

We have our little conflicts.....WWIII...WWIV...WWV and so on........but she is the finest woman ever stupid enough to marry me, and that is a fact, and two others tried before!!!

I would hope that you and Alison sort things out...serious mate!

I think that you have to agree on fundamentals.................she decides what you eat...........you decide important stuff like your policy on thermonuclear disarmament?

At the moment, Princess Caroline of Monaco and myself are neck to neck on papal annulments!!! (2 each) so it does not always work out....but at least I can claim the triumph of hope over experience

Bloody good luck to you mate...she does not deserve you, and when you have made up................don't let her in your kitchen!!

Cheers

Johnno

Old Fart
    I spent 7 years married to demonic spawn (1st wife...second is an angel) and I'm here to tell you that if it doesn't kill you (even if it feels like it really is) it makes you stronger. It's Allison's loss...realize this fact and channel all that anger and pain into living lfe to its fullest...I KNOW YOU can do it.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Vall, i don't know what to tell you. I almost used to have girl trouble. Maybe what you 2 need is some time. It's good that she knows that youre there for her, but you have to make her realize and also you have to realize that youre not gonna always agree in the same things and sorry if i ofend some women because not all of them are like that (some are worst J/k) if you treat them like goodess some apreciate that and return the favor, others at the beginig treart you good but after a a while they start to treat you like ****, not as their boysfriend as their friend. **** happens and you don't know what the **** they act like that when you try too do everything you can and more to have them happy and with out any needs and they just ****ing snap like ****ing crazy. I'm not saying that all guys are the same i know that there are alot of nice guys and girls but also *******s that don't know who to apreciate the things we do for them with oout specting something in return, or maybe just a smile or a thank you. Val if she doesn't apreciate you it's her lost, i havent had the chance to get to know you but you seem to be a great guy.

"What do you do when life gets you down ? . . . . you just keep swiming and swimming" Nemos daddy or someone else said that in FInding nemo i don't remember who it was funny

Sorry if i offended someone i just got cought in the moment. I'm sorry for what i said but i really do mean it. Relationships involve more that 1 person givin his/her heart, trust,love, and all those things that almost always end up in the trash, next to a pile of ****.