Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Islamic sites hacked...

Angry Islamic sites hacked...

Lately I've been seeing more and more Islamic websites being hacked. The severity of which varies from totally being shut down somehow or vulgar graphics which are meant to be insulting to Muslims. I don't understand the purpose of this. It's sad that these days we still have such shallow people who would do such a thing. The people who are doing this probably think that all Muslims are bad, terrorists, etc. This could not be further from the truth. Islam is a peace loving religion, although strict and stands firm with it's beliefs. The war in Iraq is for oil and has nothing to do with Islam. Also, the very small group of Muslims who were responsible for 9/11, the Taliban a.k.a. Al-Qaida, were just a minority even amongst the fundamentalists. If we were to be so shallow minded as to judge "all" Muslims on the actions of just a few...then we may as well judge all Christians for the actions of the Ku Klux Klan. The KKK uses Christianity as a propaganda tool and twists around the bible with their own interpretation. I never hear about these sites being attacked! It's very frustrating when you are trying to do research about a particular subject and some ignorant piece of s**t hacked the site all to hell. What happened to freedom of speech? Even if you personally don't agree with what another person is saying..it gives you no right to violate their freedom of speech,etc. I'm interested in reading what others think about this.
    \"If you are ruled by your mind, you are a king; if by body, a slave.\"

Angry Lamers

Man, these hackers are just cheap! Sometimes some people just need an excuse to hack into a site 'cuz some of them dont even believe in certain ideologies.

Whoever judges an entire group just because a minority is doing something he thinks is wrong, then this person is just living in a world of lies.

Religions should bring people together, not apart. Technology should help us in this, like the internet. And its not that i belong to any religion.

I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

im sure if you told the muslim nations during the crusades that christianity was a relegion based on love for your fellow man they wouldn't quit believe you either
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

In response to the above hidden post-- the bible (especially the old testament) has just as many barbaric things as the koran or many other very old religious texts. Calling islam evil is pure and simple bigotry and ignorance (which is the cause of much pain in this world). Any man who gets down on his knees 5 times a day to pray is enviable for their faith. Salaam alaykum, the standard islamic greeting translates to "Peace be with you"

Salaam alaykum
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Originally posted here by lumpyporridge
    In response to the above hidden post-- the bible (especially the old testament) has just as many barbaric things as the koran or many other very old religious texts.
    Salaam alaykum

I am going to agree with this statment based on the fact that God seems a very wrathfull god when looked at from the old testament.

However, there is one thing that has been over looked. One thing that keeps the Muslim, Jewish, Christian Church from becoming one body.

The New Testament tells a story of a loving, peacefull, selfless man that was to represent salvation for everyone, Jews, and Gentiles alike. This is where the Bible takes a turn to spreading the word that all are welcome through Jesus, who was part of the "Holy Trinity". God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Rather than God the Father be wrathfull and vengfull to his people, and ruthless to his enemies, everyone was welcome through God the Son (Jesus).

My point is that the these 3 religions are so closley tide together. I think Christianity was the Original "Road Map to peace" J.K.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

woah.. now there's a blast from the past..

Dr Toker... haven't seen many posts from you lately... where have you been hiding ?

Qu'ran

Yes...that's true...Judaism, Christianity, and Islam have much in common. All holy books of these religions were brought forth by the same God. It was only over the course of time that the original holy books were profaned and changed to suit the ruling class and for political reasons. After awhile, the Jewish and Christian books were changed to such an extent that Allah ( Arabic for "God") chose another prophet...being Muhammad p.b.u.h. The last book revealed to us was the Qu'ran...which to this day is the ONLY holy book that has never been changed...not one word, letter, etc. The word "Islam" means "submission". Muslims are living according to the original word of God and therefore don't give a **** about human laws and regulations. The word of God is far superior to that of any man.

"La illaha ilallah, Muhammadan rasoolallah"
    \"If you are ruled by your mind, you are a king; if by body, a slave.\"

Banned
    I sometimes worry about some of the closed minded views we get here at AntiOnline, personally I view religion as an obstruction to the development of mankind in say more of a Nietzschen fashion that a political fashion.

Atthis point i don't know were my point of view is. First i'm not a religious person. But for what i have seen, lived and studied. "God" its a very important part of almost if not every culture in the world. Like i said i not a religios guy but (i respect the persons that belive in god and the ones that don't) if we see history books and make searches in old cultures we see that their gods are almost used to explain things that arent explainable and beyond their human understanding. . . (sorry i didn't typed fast enouf i forgot what i was going to type) .

But what i also see is that god what ever you wich to call him, halla,god, dios, budda,etc Unites people for a common intrrest.

heyyy this was a thread of islamic websites getting hacked. How come God hijacked this thread. And his not even posting.

LOL

(i would really like to apollogise to all, i have a lot to say about this topic, and severalothers but right now im not sober and i start to think a lot of things that i would like to type and when i start to type i forget)