Cannot assign AP's to ignored users

Thread: Cannot assign AP's to ignored users

Cannot assign AP's to ignored users

Noticed this while viewing a post by MrMittens, who, for obvious reasons, has been placed on my ignore list. When viewing a post from an ignored user via the link provided, I cannot assign antipoints to that post. It tells me that the thread has been closed. Since this post was in the non-sensical thread, this is obviously some sort of bug.

When viewing the antipoint status of an ignored user from a popup window, the java popup simply says "MrMittens has AntiPoints" or whatever the name is, regardless of the actual number of antipoints amassed.

Also, the AntiOnline server clock is 5 minutes slow. Not a big deal, but I'm posting here anyway, so I thought I'd let you know.
    Government is like fire - a handy servant, but a dangerous master - George Washington
    Government is not reason, it is not eloquence - it is force. - George Washington.

Join the UnError community!

I can assign ap's just fine and the thread is not closed I believe it has to do with the fact that you have him on your ignore list that is why you can't assign.

This should be fixed. Let me know if you continue to see the problem.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.