IE Toolbar

Thread: IE Toolbar

Post IE Toolbar

when i opened internet explorer a few minutes ago, i noticed that i dont have the bar on top that says file, view, edit, etc. does anyone know why this would just go away, and more importantly, how do i get it back?

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Elite Hacker
    The image attached is the lowest I could get. If you have any toolbar whatsoever right click it and there should be options to enable other toolbars. Make sure you don't have it locked also or the new toolbars won't show up. If the toolbar doesn't show up and it is not locked, try clicking right under the lowest toolbar and expanding it downward. Hope this helps.

Flash M0nkey
    or could be in fullscreen mode just push F11

v_Ln