Thread: Riaa

Riaa

What is your opinions of the RIAA and all of the different arguments that have occured in recent months concerning *****peer sharing. I'm trying to write a newspaper article for school and I need some peoples opinions other than my own. So if anyone has an opinion please post.

I think that the price of CD's is way too high and until they lower their prices I am going to continue downloading music.

this isnt a tutorial (pretty observant arn't i)
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Someone shine the MsMitten's signal.

I actually wrote a paper on that for college (I think I remeber doing that). PM me later and I will send it to you, I am at my house right now and all my files are on campus.
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

Old Fart
    OK...I'm taking into consideration your "newbie" status, and I hope everyone else does too. That being said, DELETE this thread. You can click on the "advanced search" link on the top right corner of the main page and do a search for "RIAA"...you'll find all of our opinions....trust me.

Secondly...you posted this in the tutorials forum...BAD MOVE...we have different forums for different subjects....this definitely is NOT a tutorial.

Third....do yourself a favor and click the link below....it will help you keep from repeating mistakes like this one...

http://www.antionline.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Angry Sorry

sorry everyone i put it into the wrong part....stupid mistake.....i was just looking at a tutorial got an idea and then put it into the tutorial....oops

Banned
    Click delete aboe your first post, check the Delete box and click Delete. Apology accepted

Couldn't ms.mittens move this thread somewhere else instead of deleting it?

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    MsMittens finishes dinner

*urp*

Moved from Tuts to GCC. Continue discussing to yer heart's content.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage