Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday To You! :) Gore!

Dead Man Walking
    Happy birthday bud.
    /me passed gore a bottle of vicodin

Banned
    /me runs over and gives gore his birthday presant...
    and a BIGG hug to go with it....

Nightfalls_Girl

ThNKS GUYS. Im really really really drunk right niow, I just got back from the bar with mt Mom my aunt and my anut and my cousin. they padi fir all my drinks. I drank some rum and...some other stuff and then like half a bottle of rimmy martin. I havnt eaten anything today so im gnuna go eat and soak up some alcoghole. Thank you everyone fro wishing me a happy 21st Bday, i appreciate it.

Im sooooooooooooooooooo drunk P

lol, Cognac stuff hits you quic, I did that half a biottle in like a halkf hour. Than k you again everyone.

Love you all,

-gore.

Banned
    LOVE YOU BACK GORE...

Nightfalls_Girl

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    Better late than never ....

Happy B-day matie

Greetz,
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Heh, lolololololol. I just woke up and realised how drunk I was last night. Good God my spelling! LOL. I had fun though. Thanks guys again, it really means something to me that you all wished me a happy Birthday. Usually my Bdays aren't all that great.
    It did start out bad with be getting bitched at because we were running late for my unckles Bday party.

We got there, and I walk in and see a FEW people I actually knew. The rest was relatives I didn't even know I was related too. I sat in the corner like "Damn, who are these people?" Then my aunt, and my cousin were like Allen! Come here!

So I sat by them and my Mom. Then they were like "You should prolly eat something because we are taking you to the brass rail after we leave here" I was like "What's that?" It's this bar down town and it was cool. They have like 9 TVs, and Christmas lights up all over! It looks cool!

So we went in and I sat and drank Rimmy Martin and smoked. First time I drank in over a year. And my aunt kept having me try her drink. It was a Tom and Jerry, which is like egg nog and rum and stuff like that.

It was pretty good but not as good as the Rimmy After we left I stumbled out to the parking lot with my familly and we went and got pizza since I hadn't eaten a thing all day except a Vicodin.

Which they found out I had taken. Heh, they were like =o It was funny.

I was pretty drunk. I remember when we got home though I pissed in the lawn before I stubled in to eat pizza and drink lotsa water. They wre shocked I was drinking water but after all the time I'v been drunk I learned to drink water to keep hydrated.

I just woke up though, and now I see I kinda tripped over my bass amp and knocked a Misfits arm band of of it lol. The Rimmy Martin is $5.00 a shot, but the bar tender knew it was my Bday and gave me doubles. So that was cool.

I also had a 20 dollar bill from my Bday and I went and paid for another shot and my cousin was like Allen! You can't buy your won drinks today! And I was like well give me 5 dollars then lol. And she did! Lol.

Thanks again guys.

Banned
    Oh this might be late but Ive been doing lots of stuff this weekend so happy bday gore.

Good to hear that you had the Best 21St Birthday Gore..
    And i made a special Birthday cake for you, then i realised that i got no way in giving it to you.
    So i took a photo of it, i just gotta go and get it scanned, so i can send it to you..
    Anyhow good to see that you survived the night without any drama's.
    {Unlike Mine.}
    and i'm shocked to see that no one got you a stripper...Tsk Tsk Tsk..

Anyhow i'm blabbering on so i'll end it here..

cheers
    creative

lol, Cognac stuff hits you quic, I did that half a biottle in like a halkf hour
    half a bottle in half an hour - either that was some effing rough cognac or you have no appreciation of good cognac - I always preferred armagnac myself but it's not always available . Mind if you're out to get pissed really quick I always use absinthe (especially if it's the proper stuff laced with opium)

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

LOL I DO have an appreciation but the thing was sitting there like "Come on gore, you pussy, drink me!"

So I had to!

Rimmy Martin and Hennessy are my fav Congacs so far. I do sit and appreciate Hennessy. I'll just sip it and relax with a cup of it with two ice cubes in it. But last night I was busy trying to get drunk and didn't have time for sipping lol.

I havn't drank in over a year before last night so it worked fast.