Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: total gym xl

total gym xl

I recenlty just won a total gym xl in a raffle. Well, it just got here today.

I think I'm going to have to join a gym and go for a couple of months before I can move the box it came in.
    (j/k... its not *that* bad) but the focker is heavy.

I've watched the workout dvd twice already... but I'm still not loosing any weight!
    I guess I'll have to take it out of the box and set this thing up. There goes my foot stool...
    Well... maybe tomorrow I'll do it. For now, I'm going to watch the dvd again. That chick is pretty hot.

Anyone have one? How do you like it?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

I've watched the workout dvd twice already... but I'm still not loosing any weight!
    I know how you feel man, i watched Superman over 20 times now and i still can't fly ...
    O.G at A.O

Originally posted here by ©opy®ight
    I know how you feel man, i watched Superman over 20 times now and i still can't fly ...
    Lmao man...lol long time no talk...well yeah i got that problem with the inspector gadget movie my GO GO GADGETER DOES NOT WORK like when i tried to jump of this building and said go go gadget helicopter it did not work and i got a big big big boo boo...lol
    man nah the only ordered working machine i have ever used was a bowflex and that was all right.

ohhh yah by the way isn't that like that one walker texas ranger's workout invention thing? Yah i am not sure 50 50 on that i am? can anyone clear that up?...
    Thx ahead of time.

/me gets a mail-order Elaine Hendrix in that G2 uniform... "Go go gadget - weiner!"

LOL

Try watching it without a six-pack?

Originally posted here by nihil
    LOL

Try watching it without a six-pack?

Man! Thats what I'm doing wrong. They should put that in the manual... Or at least as a disclaimer.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Here is some geekersize for you. Try carring ten CRT moniters down 3 flights of stairs and then out to your car at your local college. Good work out!

Here is some geekersize for you. Try carring ten CRT moniters down 3 flights of stairs and then out to your car at your local college. Good work out!
    Heh... I do that sometimes. But normally its upstairs. I have all my equipment stored in the basement. Sometimes I'll rearrainge everything just to get some excercise. I'll move all the monitors off of the left wall to the right wall, then move all the pcs from the right wall to the left.

I've found the big network printers to be the best workout so far. Those Lexmark Optra S with extra trays, duplexor, new toner and full paper trays are quite heavy. Much more heavy than the HP 8000s I have.

The only thing I don't like about that is I get really dusty/dirty.

********** |ceWriterguy
    Conclusive proof that exercise in any form causes brain damage.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!