Passwords for email accounts..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Passwords for email accounts..

Question Passwords for email accounts..

I have a problem with remembering my passwords and don't write them down as I should. I've lost more than a few email accounts this way and need to find a way/program that would help me retrieve it. Does anyone have a suggestion or a website that has a good download for finding out lost passwords. Thanks....

I wasn't sure where 2 put this...so figured no harm putting it in the "general" area..sooo, sorry if it's in the wrong place.
    \"If you are ruled by your mind, you are a king; if by body, a slave.\"
    Share on Google+

i have an idea for you you could write them down in paper but sort of what should i say it encrypted, use a really simple kind of encryptionmethos like :

ABCDEFG. . . . its equal to
    ZYXWVUT. . .

OR

Change numbers with letter but in a form that you just know how to decode it.

The question that youre asking is like if you were saying:

ub3r l33t h4x0r words:
    How can i hack all mail acounts with one program?

But youre questions is kind of well crafted

I also thin that Symantec has a program that can help ypu to manage passwords. ANd you can also use programs to encrypt a password list.
    Share on Google+

http://www.thememorypage.net/htiym.htm
    www.thinkactive.co.uk/

perhaps you should lay off the wacky tabacky?
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!
    Share on Google+

Or remember when you signed up for the email account.
    You had to fill out an application form.
    Well just email the webmaster for the email company that your with, and they can give you your password once you've answered a few questions..
    Like first and last name.
    Birthdate..

ETC ETC

and to be honest this dude is just wanting to know how to hack into other peoples emails..
    well this is my opinion anyhow

cheers
    creative
    Share on Google+

As stated above, most places have automated password retrieval systems. One only needs to put in some personal information (date of birth, dogs name) etc to generate a new password. There are many programs for remembering passwords available. I know that coffeecup software had a free application for that at some point, but I can't seem to find it on their website. Another option is to use the same password for all accounts, although that is very insecure.
    Share on Google+

and to be honest this dude is just wanting to know how to hack into other peoples emails..
    well this is my opinion anyhow
    Not only is it your opinion it is so. (<-- there's a chance this sentence doesn't make any sence)

I'm wondering what would be the IQ of Hashish as he can't even remember his password?
    Are you sure you're human?
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    The worst part is, he can't find the responces to his thread, because he forgot his password on AO.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman
    Share on Google+

almost 10 hrs had passed by and he hasn't got banned, or make that this thread commits suicide.
    Share on Google+

Talking Lmfao..

Thanks a lot 2 all you ignorant *******s with your petty attempts at sarcasm and insults. All I can say about your replies is.."Lmfaoooo!" You people are pathetic....and a bit immature. If I get banned for defending myself against a few sarcastic idiots...then so be it. If someone asks a question...such as..looking for a passoword finding program...then either answer it or don't. Just because you don't have a legitimate answer...and that probably hurts your fragile little ego, it doesn't mean you have to resort to such pathetic atempts at insults. I find it very amusing when someone shows their true level of intelligence in this way...when all the while trying to get others to believe that you are some sort of genious, just because you sit your fat ass in front of a computer all day/night and have no life. Whats wrong?..truth hurts??..lmfaooo..we will see...judging from the replies.

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win...you're still retarded."
    \"If you are ruled by your mind, you are a king; if by body, a slave.\"
    Share on Google+

What a way to make friends on your first few days of posting, Hashish. ::rolleyes. If you're so mature you would clean up your language, drop the petty insults, and learn how to spell.
    Share on Google+