Thread: hello,everybady!

hello,everybady!

hello,everybady!
    once come here, get here any!

greetings! congrats on your first post, but please put these kind of post in the correct disscussion board, ie. general chit chat or roll call.
    thanks

Oh i suddenly feel a lot better....
    It's amazing what a good negging can do for your health....
    {LMFAO}

cheers
    creative

Oh yeah, me thinks that this should be moved to Roll Call, as from what i could make out, or should i say translate, this dude is obviously trying to introduce him or herself....

Mil. . . Neggin it does a body good

lol

Not really. Sometimes the newbies have legit questions but they don't post them were they should or don't use an apropiate choise of words and they get neggee. I also think that this thread should be moved to Roll call o GCC.

Can a Moderator move this thread before this guy/gal gets banned.

safekingcn don't forget to read the FAQ

sorry ,i 'll get it in the following time!
    thanks!

come on guys lighten up!!
    wow you neg'd him for making a simple mistake - bet you feel good about yourselves??

would it really have hurt to PM the poor guy and ask him to delete the post - or like i did notify a mod and ask they move it?? was there any real need to neg the guy on his first post here?? which really wasn't causing any probs cept was just under wrong forum - lighten up for godsake

well have balanced it back out so your negs did bugger all anyways - but i hope they made you feel better ¬_¬

welcome safekingcn and dont let some people being idiots put you off the site it is normally alot friendlier

v_Ln

thank GrApHiCTrOn for notes!

have read valhallen's writting, i'm full of appreciation and feel calefaction!

but it's really my faulty

Banned
    If you think this post is worth negging you guys are really not getting the whole idea of antipoints, yes this is for roll call lesson learned, this post would have slided into oblivion instead of becoming an actual thread.

Closed.