Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet Trash

Talking Internet Trash

For those that are thinking of making a web site or a paortal, then you need to read this link:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/interne....ap/index.html

This link was provided by Anti-Hero in IRC. An interesting quote:

Despite the Internet's ability to deliver information quickly and frequently, the World Wide Web is littered with deadwood -- sites abandoned and woefully out of date.
    So... think before you make a web site, because nobody likes outdated information, and woefully I am one of those that has outdated info. hehe

Great post Drunk on Duvel - I whole-heartedly agree. There are a number of problems associated with defunct websites. Seems like today everyone "MUST HAVE A PORTAL!"

xoxo
    -sbg

Hell Man!!!

You should not be feeling sorry for yourself....................wait until you become an old fart as well like me

In the meantime: "preserve yourself in Duvel"

Cheers

There should be someone or some company that checks sites and theire conttent and how ofthen they get updated, ive seen alot of sites that havent been updated since 2000 that for my personal opinion are worthless.

/me plans to make a site for my little 50 pound pitbull hes lovable LOL

Offtopic I when to safeway and didn't find any Duvel. So i havent hadf a chanse to get DoD lol

SexyBadGirl:

Do not thank me, get on your knees and bow down to Anti-Hero who posted the link on IRC.

/me points to Quad's dick

Originally posted here by Drunk On Duvel
    SexyBadGirl:

Do not thank me, get on your knees and bow down to Anti-Hero who posted the link on IRC.

/me points to Quad's dick
    I've heard of Quad before, he was in IRC with me once. He can be an ******* sometimes, but he's hella fine. I'd do him.

AO French Antique News Whore
    Nice post.. I might try to remember my old site password to wipe them but how much time Google will keep them?
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Banned
    Man I have had so many sites etc. its just crazy, I have bits of deadwood falling off me everywhere.

ennis :: ditto >_<;
    most of which am embaressed by now

v_Ln

Banned
    I would love to have a look around the net and see how many I could find, that would interest me.