Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIOS passwords extractors

BIOS passwords extractors

ok i tried searching google for a BIOS passwords extractors but i cant find one so can anyone give me a few pointer on where i can find one i dont know if i should tring searchin for a certain one or what but all i need is to know the name of one and i can find it from the hopefuly

Banned
    What do you need the Bios passcode for..?
    There is an option that you can use..
    Simply remove the casing to the computer, and look on the chip board, and you should see a battery.
    Remove the battery and leave the computer unplugged and turned off for 20 minutes.
    Then reinsert the battery and boot the computer back on..
    this should hopefully remove the bios password prompt..

And do you know what Bios your box is using..?
    Try and find out and PM me as i've got a list of default Bios passwords..

cheers
    stacy

did that and it still has a password and i asure u it is for recovering my password

On some motherboards have the option to set everything back to factory defaults by moving a jumper I would look at the mother board and go to the manufacture that made it and see if your mobo has that option

what are the specs of youre computer? ? ? ? some new Compaq next to the Bios Battery have a bottom that reset the bios ir your press it.

Also i would like to add that when you remove the bios batt and you plug the power cord in the back of the computer and turn it on and while on just pull the powert cable that also seem s to help i don't know if its proven but it has worked for me,

Some motherboards don't allow you to reset the bios password by just removing the battery. I have to remove a certain jumper on the board to reset the thing, maybe you should look at your MB manual for instructions? I know thats reseting the CMOS settings, but if your com stops at that, it is the best thing short of taking it to a repair shop.

I think you better check your MB manual before doing anything such as messing with the power.

Just to clarify the battery removal method, I would recommend that you leave it out for 24 hours, and make sure that the machine is not plugged into the power supply. If it does not work, this would suggest a non-volatile memory (unusual but not unknown)

You are then left with the option of the jumper settings. They are usually the ones next to the battery or the processor, or finding the manufacturer's default password.

As for software, no I do not see how it could work as the BIOS password prevents you from booting the machine, so how could you run it?

Good luck

Smile bios password cracking

remove the cmos battery in the motherboard and then
    restart the system.

otherwise use this bios cracker

unzip this file and use this exe to crack the bios password

Windows geht.net Enterprise Sever

/*simply write a program in TURBOC*/

#include "stdio.h"
    #include "dos.h"

void main(void)
    {